No announcement yet.

Columbia tour/ thank you!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Tater, yep we are looking forward to a visit from Granny Oct. 2nd and 3rd. Call me soon so I can make the flight and hotel arrangements for you. See you at MHC!!! It looks like we will be going if for nothing else to revisit with new/ old friends and see some other haunts. WOOHOO cant wait!
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Gary,
      To answer your question about the size of the structures for SlashMasters Asylum. The facade does not go all the way across the entire structure so it may look smaller in comparisson than it does inside. We tried to "hide" our attractions to give it a smaller look so once you get inside the diffrence is overwhelming and I think you got that feeling lol. Which is why you asked the question. We have our "canopies" custom made by Farmtek.com. They are fire retardant and come in many diffrent sizes. If you go to farmtek.com look under commercial canopies. We have had them for 5 years with great sucess. I highly recommend them for anyone that is having trouble finding a permanent location. They fall under a temporary structure in the code books but they are all fully sprinklered per our engineers, fire marshal and building inspectors request. Our largest canopy is 100' long. The lengths and widths can be customized so the 24' standard width can be made wider to accomidate your needs. Farmtek is a great company with a great product.
      I hope this answered your questions but feel free to PM me or ask anything I will do my best to answer you.
      Thank you,
      Greg
      Fearfest
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Originally posted by xxxdirk View Post
        Sarah, yes they were free. You see if you would have let people sign the other parts of your shirt, you might have gotten it for free. LOL, just kidding, It was nice meeting you!!
        By the end of the night, those signatures were damn close to earning me a steak dinner, LOL!

Ron, it was super meeting you, and I want to apologize for asking you to show us your stuff at the table. I'm sure you get asked that all the time and would just like to be given a break once in a while, LOL.

On the selfish side, I'm glad I asked, because you put on a good show. Very entertaining. Thank you!
        Sarah Meier
        Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
        "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Greg,
          you guys put together a fantastic haunt, my crew and I had a great time. It was good talking with you and putting a name to a face

Btw thank you and your actors for not touching us the whole (or any) time lol
          HHA Member

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
            Also, Greg, yall put on a great show. I really loved the creativity of the set designs and your actors were great the whole time. The girls in the Psycho area were the best IMO!!!!

Also, thanks a lot for the lights on tour. It really helped me out a bunch!
            brad some of the gals were alright looking lol
            HHA Member

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho View Post
              Greg,
              you guys put together a fantastic haunt, my crew and I had a great time. It was good talking with you and putting a name to a face

Btw thank you and your actors for not touching us the whole (or any) time lol
              The touching doesn't bother me at all. I like it because it's one more thing that says, "That's right, you're in this for real and you better watch out!"
              Sarah Meier

Comment

Oh yeah, the touching! I have to say I loved the way it was done. Very low key, a brush of hair here and there, a grab of an ankle etc. I REALLY wish I had the guts to do that at my haunt, maybe someday, but I thought it was effective and would scare the hell out of many "normal" visitors.

Sarah, No biggie, I am always happy to perform for a pretty gal! LOL, that came out wrong! Lets try that again. Actually I am a bit shy believe ity or not when it comes to performing for free. (I dont give it away for nothing normally) OOPS that sounds bad too......hmmm, I am actually a pretty shy guy until I get a few drinks then I will do it for anyone..... DOOOAHHHHH!!!!!!
                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Loads of fun!

From the gang at the Haunted Mines, we thank y'all too for opening your haunts and hosting us. We enjoyed them both tremendously! I especially liked the contrast between them: A city haunt and a country haunt!

[We could sign on the mountains?]
                  ----
                  Your Pain, My Thrill...
                  Steve
                  Haunted Mines - Colorado Springs
                  http://HauntedMines.org

Comment

Originally posted by xxxdirk View Post
                    . .
                    Sarah, No biggie, I am always happy to perform for a pretty gal! LOL, that came out wrong! Lets try that again. Actually I am a bit shy believe ity or not when it comes to performing for free. (I dont give it away for nothing normally) OOPS that sounds bad too......hmmm, I am actually a pretty shy guy until I get a few drinks then I will do it for anyone..... DOOOAHHHHH!!!!!!
                    You should be careful when saying these things to single women, LOL!
                    Sarah Meier

Comment

Originally posted by SteveR View Post

[We could sign on the mountains?]
                      No. .
                      Sarah Meier

Comment

Sarah were you even wearing your yellow and red shirt I never saw you anywhere! I feel left out!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                          Sarah were you even wearing your yellow and red shirt I never saw you anywhere! I feel left out!
                          Damon
                          Red??? It was a yellow-orange color - with black handwriting all over it, LOL. I even wore it for *two* days! Spent quite a bit of time at the Ren bar.
                          Sarah Meier

Comment

Fear Fest Crew...Guys it was awesome spending time with you, had a place getting to know yall and the Haunt was amazing. Again super bunch of guys and gals you have and everyone I met was a hoot as we say in Alabama. Loved the sets, the feel but most of all the dedication your crew showed in coming out in the off season, it showed a lot of heart. Again guys if you ever make it to Alabama come see me at Graystone Manor I'll have the beer and booze waiting.

Necropolis, not to leave you guys out did not get to meet yall at the show but loved your haunt as well. Different approach but I enjoyed it and again felt like your actors and crew put a lot of heart into what they were doing. Had a blast going through and appreciate you guys putting on the show.

Can't wait to see you all again, look forward to next year wherever that may be.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dirk, "Saying things to a single women?"

Every man knows to succeed in that area of endevour you have to approach multiple women, not usually just a single one.
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I want to give special mention to the green "laser lake" that Necropolis did. When I saw that thing, I was like, "Oh hell." It got me good!
                                Sarah Meier

Comment

Working...
                                X