After all is said and done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After all is said and done

I had an awesome time. I had read posts about the location of this venue and the criticism that came. So, I was a bit weary as my first show experience was that in chicago. But I will admit this venue from my personal opinion was a great location The Deadland enjoyed lunch's at Kitchen K, Drinks and bowling at the Flamingo, and free networking through the hotels bar. It was a good experience but I think I'll fly next time!

Thanks to all those who took the time out to talk with me and let me get to know your haunt or business and what it was all about. I learned a lot this year and feel I can now name drop properly in the chat :P lol.
    ________
    Supra
    Last edited by DollFacexHorror; 02-02-2011, 05:58 PM.
    www.thedeadland.com

House Of 1000 Corpses (Baby)
    "These are all my dolls. I used to like to chop their heads off and their arms and stick 'em up on the wall."

House on Haunted Hill 1959
    Frederick Loren: Mr. Pritchard here promises us genuine ghosts.
    Watson Pritchard: 7 now. Maybe more before morning.

I too had a great time! Thanks again Kori for letting me tag along with you and your crew. You guys are a lot of fun!

Can't wait 'til next year!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Kori! I just have to say again what a blast it was getting to meet you. Next year we have to plan on doing something together.

Check you PM box when you get a chance.
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Loved the Flamingo and when we had six shots on the table and the bouncer telling us it was time to leave.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
          Loved the Flamingo and when we had six shots on the table and the bouncer telling us it was time to leave.
          Which, of course, left you with no choice but to throw 'em back!
          Sarah Meier
          Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
          "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Of course anything else would have been uncivilized or at least a crying shame.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
              lol "The drinks aren't going to drink themselves" hahah great night
              ________
              los angeles dispensary
              Last edited by DollFacexHorror; 02-02-2011, 05:59 PM.
              www.thedeadland.com

House Of 1000 Corpses (Baby)
              "These are all my dolls. I used to like to chop their heads off and their arms and stick 'em up on the wall."

House on Haunted Hill 1959
              Frederick Loren: Mr. Pritchard here promises us genuine ghosts.
              Watson Pritchard: 7 now. Maybe more before morning.

Comment

Working...
              X