What type of haunter are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of haunter are you?

You forgot the sub-heading:"If you are a haunter born when Truman was president, has his own real fangs, and sleeps in a coffin during the day and leaves the limp bodies of beautiful young women stacked-up in the restroom at Transworld?

Or if you are a haunter who is responsible for the week of rain after they dance once at the Haunted Distraction Ball.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Good point Jim, forgot to add heading "Similar to Jim Warfield"
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Extensive yard display? explain that? Do you mean a Home Haunter?

Home Haunters and Yard Haunters are two different things :twisted:
      ~HauntedWebby~
      www.lazarusmaze.com
      www.bbqandghosts.com
      "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

What is the difference between a Charity Haunt and a Commercial Non-Profit haunt?
        "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
        - Henry David Thoreau

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
        - Mel Brooks

Comment

Commercial Haunt Non-Profit... sounds like what happens the first few years most haunted attractions are open... until the word gets out!?!?!
          "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
          - Henry David Thoreau

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
          - Mel Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by KegRoller
            What is the difference between a Charity Haunt and a Commercial Non-Profit haunt?
            I know there is a differance when it comes to taxes

If you are a Charity Haunt you have to file a forum for Charity status (I think it's a 407, but can't remember) ... I only found 6 haunts in the US that are actual Charities. When you go to them your ticket price is tax deductable.

If you are a Commercial Non-Profit Haunt ... you tickets are not tax deductable, but you give a percentage of your profits to charity for a tax break.
            ~HauntedWebby~
            www.lazarusmaze.com
            www.bbqandghosts.com

Comment

Profits?

I voted for Commercial Haunt For Profit but realy we give 30% of the profit to charity and the rest goes into Funds for next years haunt so its not really for profit. A Haunt cost for good advertisment, props, and all the other expenses can cost $10,000 or more. So if we have $4,000 profit that mean that $10,000 is paid for, $3,000 goes to charity and that lets us have
              only $1,000 to put in the funds so next year only cost $9,000 someday we will get profits but then that means it is time to expand, really no profits if your a true Haunter!

Comment

You're right Webby, I'm sorry, there's a new heading for home haunt. By extensive yard display I mean people who set up big displays in their yard but don't actually maze people through a walk-through with scenes, just trying to clump some classifications together, thanks everyone for participating in this poll! Best of luck to ALL haunters with their endeavors this year!
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

As the "Haunter Like Jim Warfield" expert (since I am Jim warfield, or his bumbling clone)
                  I must point out that I haunt out of my home, yet do all this to earn my nightly "bread" (never buy bread or 1955 Black Thunderbirds in the dark)
                  Things began here real slowly seventeen years ago, I worked at another job to support myself for the first couple of years here and even then, when I quit that job to devote myself to this full-time it was with alot of caution, but I spent only money I had to spend to buy materials and built everything myself for the first nine years.
                  Just like the Hollywood actors that seem to be "Overnight Successes", it almost always requires many years of work to achieve these successes and along the way many will criticize sometimes to the extreme, but no one telling me "It wouldn't work" had ever accomplished much themselves, so how would they know anything about it?
                  Oh, yes, the 1955 T-bird bought in the dark was a rolling collection of Bondo and rust by the light of day. We were lucky to have sold it for just what we paid for it, after I'd picked out all of the Bondo to see where we stood.("Stood" with feet on the ground, the floor was gone too!)
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Anyone who picks "similar to Jim Warfield" must first pass a psychological test administered by Jim himself. Hey Jim, the one benefit to having rusted out floorboards is if your brakes fail or if you run out of gas, you can always put your feet down and go "Flintstones" style. By the way I've got an old Dodge van I'd like you to check out(in the dark of course).
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Faupel
                      Anyone who picks "similar to Jim Warfield" must first pass a psychological test administered by Jim himself.
                      Wahoo!! I'm going to be examined by Jim!!

Oh wait .. what kind of test was that?!?
                      ~HauntedWebby~
                      www.lazarusmaze.com
                      www.bbqandghosts.com

Comment

I am a haunter with no sense of humor! Yay
                        Mike Cirrincione
                        Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                        MAC Productions presents:
                        Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                        AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                        Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                        Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

multiple event pro on home land non profit.
                          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
                          X