Sinister Scents/ Nightmares, INC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinister Scents/ Nightmares, INC

We would like to thank everyone for stopping by our booths this year!!!

It was a pretty good show for us.......wish it was better.....don't we all?

Seems we have some costumes to make....yeah!!!!

I wish I was feeling better....kind of missed out on the drinking a little bit this year.

If anyone is seriously looking/thinking about getting anything from us.....please order early????
    PLEASE?????
    We are planning production and are leaving open areas for last minute orders, but they will be hard to accomidate. Please remember that when ordering? PLEASE????

I would also like to say something else...........
    Thank you all for spending the money many of us needed to keep going!!!!
    I heard from many vendors that the show was good to them.......thank you again!!!
    We are a small family if you haven't noticed.
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Dude your costumes where simply AWESOME! I took some photos so I could look at everything later!! Awesome job!

I didn't get chance to hit the floor until 2 hours before the show closed and like half the vendors packed up everything with more than an hour to go so I was upset I didn't get out sooner.

My fault I guess!!! I did see your costumes walking the halls over and over and I saw one of your guys get interviewed for the movie that was being filmed!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thank you

Thanks Larry

Like I mentioned before....they wanted to work the Darkness
      Whoever they talked to gave them such an iffy answer they decided to entertain people back at the hotels instead....it was funny....they said bring your costumes and we will see if we need you.

They did want to work though!!!!

We went all out on those costumes......people seem to like them and we got a great response.

I think we were filmed for a bunch of different shows......like 3-4 don't even know what they were all for......

Comment

To All,

Thanks you for your enthusiasm and kind words regarding our new costume line. We sure worked our asses off on them. And thank you all for the pictures... I must say, I'm all posed out. I'd love to see them so please... post away.

Larry,

Many apologies for not making it out to your haunt on Saturday night. I spent a majority of the day walking the show floor on the stilts and later in the evening, with the christian convention at our hotel, Sheldon found a target rich environment that occupied him for the remainder of the night. Thanks again for the offer to guest act. I hope it still stands.

Matt

Comment

No Ken... Thank you! I know we placed a "decent" sized order... lots of "stench" coming in! hahahahaha... I'm still nervous about our "just bad" coming in.... ... I'm glad to hear you had a good show! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Spriggs View Post
            We would like to thank everyone for stopping by our booths this year!!!

It was a pretty good show for us.......wish it was better.....don't we all?

Seems we have some costumes to make....yeah!!!!

I wish I was feeling better....kind of missed out on the drinking a little bit this year.

If anyone is seriously looking/thinking about getting anything from us.....please order early????
            PLEASE?????
            We are planning production and are leaving open areas for last minute orders, but they will be hard to accomidate. Please remember that when ordering? PLEASE????

I would also like to say something else...........
            Thank you all for spending the money many of us needed to keep going!!!!
            I heard from many vendors that the show was good to them.......thank you again!!!
            We are a small family if you haven't noticed.

I love your scent beads. We not only use them in our haunt, but i take them to work and place them in main office areas to get reactions. One time building maintenance checked out the HVAC unit to see if there was something dead in the duct work. LOL Great Products.

Comment

Holy hell! Your scents are awesome! I do apologize to the group I cleared out when I opened dead rat saturday... that is a god awful stench.....
              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Hmm

You know......this is the first show I have done in a little while.
                My partners always have the psychos in the lab making new stuff......and this weekend was the first time I got a wiff of some of the new stuff.

Werewolf? anyone check that out?
                a cross between a wet dog and crap.......we usually don't eat during conventions....stomachs are usually turnin too much!!!!

And i didn't push the MONSTER CALOGNE......but it is the fog additive mixed with an ounce of water......put in spray bottle and blammo....stinky suits and actors.....but not BO

Thanks for the kind words!!!!

Comment

Ken,

Is there a website for your costumes/suits... I'm interested in one or two of your masks! -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Well

It will be updated soon.......we just finished the stuff right before the show and have not had a chance to breath yet.

On the masks.......we can make them with almost any foam latex appliance
                    CFX....BONEYARD......SCREAMTEAM.....cinema secrets....any of them

Take an appliance........let me know what you are wanting
                    We come up with a mask you approve and go from there
                    AND if you want a surprise.......you can just tell me what type of character you want.....and let us come up with something for you

We are able to make almost anything for costumes, masks, gloves, suits.......

dreamreapers@hotmail.com

shoot me an email if you have questions

Comment

Working...
                    X