Excess props for sale! Free Shipping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excess props for sale! Free Shipping!

I have the following excess props for sale all is 1 year old and is in great shape. If one person takes them all I will pay for shipping! 1 time to load 1 place to go!

1- Big Mouth Animated site says $1400.00 but I paid $1600.00 I think Bo and Brady is just so busy they never update their prices!

2-Scarefactory He blaster sits in chair and goes ape shit when you trigger him. He was $1300.00. The clothes that was on him looked to new so I added a tattered dusty looking suit and it looks great!

3- Psycho Killer Animated. Doc cuts head off and the neck spews blood! Had sound added! He was $3000.00

4- Distortions Rocking Granny she is 2 years old also has sound new she was $4920.00

Here is what I have in them all is from last year but Granny and shes from 2007 $10820.00 plus $642.93 in shipping thats a total of $11462.93 I will take the first $8500.00 and I will pay shipping thats $3000.00 less than new and will give some haunt 4 nice props! Shane and its going once, going, twice. Shane this time!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by graystone; 04-13-2009, 08:22 PM. Reason: photos
    sigpic

Yes I have had several emails asking if.....

I will split them up. Yes but you will have to pay shipping and I can give you individual prices if you want them just email me at shanedabbs@aol.com. Again the package price means your getting one new prop free and the shipping! Feeling froggy? Make me an offer and no I will not give them away. Be serious with an offer again they are basically new! Shane
    Last edited by graystone; 04-13-2009, 07:52 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Pics?

do you have any pictures?

Comment

Do you Have any pictures of the props.

Comment

Pictures have been added

Let me know or make me some offers! Shane and its I repeat pictures have been added! Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

Where could these props be picked up?
            I will be at the Mid West convention is that close to you?

Comment

Update on props!

The Psycho Killer HAS BEEN SOLD!

I still have the Rocking Granny, He Blaster, Big Mouth if your interested and wanna make an offer let me know. Shane and its these are some great props! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

Update on props

Physco Killer has been sold and paid for.
                Big Mough has been sold and paid for.
                He blaster has been sold and awaiting payment to arrive.
                I still have the Rocking Granny I will let her go for for $2200.00 She was $5000.00 from Ditortions! Any takers on this last prop? Shane and its I saved the most expensive for last! Shane this time!!
                sigpic

Comment

Taking bids!

All props are sold and paid for except Granny. She is a Distortions prop bought last year she cost $4950.00 I have 2 and only need 1. I have decieded to try and sell her here to the highest bidder! She is complete with sound! You may bid here on the forum or in private message. Shane and its who wants to place the first bid here! Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Still taking offers!

Granny is still looking for a home! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

Need video!

I bet if you had a video that you took you would sell her in a second!
                      sigpic
                      PEACE, ADAM
                      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Adam

LOL yeah I am shocked she has not sold yet. I am only asking $2300.00 for her and she cost $4900.00 last year!!!! She is one of my favorites I have 2 and now only need one but I will always keep one of these!!!! Shane and its I am still shocked! Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

OK here goes

Last time I will post on this topic. I still got the old bitch for sale if anyone wants to make a respectful offer for the old whore! Shane and its maybe that will open your eyes up on Granny! Shane this time!!!

P.S. Oh hell you know that was funny!
                          sigpic

Comment

I think Distortions should rename her "OLD WHORE"!
                            LMAO!!!
                            sigpic
                            PEACE, ADAM
                            www.poisonprops.com

Comment

I love it when you talk dirty Shane, you Ol' Filthy Bastard!!
                              Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Working...
                              X