No announcement yet.

"So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur" Book Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got it yesterday, absolutely love it!
    - - Luke - -

Comment

Thanks SSP! Glad you're enjoying the book!

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Truely Helpful and insightful

I have been following your posts since you started. I received the book a few months back… both have been extremely helpful in preparing our business plan.

You have done a great service to those of us out here about to take the leap. Please except my sincerest appreciation for all the hard work and many thanks for all your encouraging words and insight.
        "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
        - Henry David Thoreau

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
        - Mel Brooks

Comment

Thanks KegRoller and thanks for the overwhelming response on my book to all of you who have ordered copies and thanks for all the great feedback! I love hearing back from the readers and knowing that my book has encouraged, inspired and/or helped you in your entrepreneurial haunted attraction ventures! I have approx. 30 books left and I'm not really sure when I'm going to have time to re-inventory. Once I'm out, it may not be until the fall before I think about having the publishing company put more books into production. Thanks again for all your support! It helps me and the other key partners of Eureka Screams!, LLC make it to TransWorld! :wink:

Kel
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X