Ghostbusters III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghostbusters III

In case you haven't heard they are making Ghostbusters 3 and it will star all the original cast with exception of Weaver and Rick M. I think Ghostbusters 3 would be awesome!!!!!!!!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

That would be awesome!!!

I know the big Ghostbusters video game should be coming out this year too... can't wait for that!

Comment

Its live action which is gonna suck
      Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Very cool indeed, brings back memories! When does it hit theaters?

Darkangel

Comment

Ya an updated version would be pretty cool! Must be bringing it back because of all the popularity of ghost hunting ect in real life. It will do well.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

love it. The ghost busters rock! Maybe they will being back a ghost busters ride at Universal Studios
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Is there going to be a remake of the theme song also?

Comment

LMFAO..... Ohhhh C'mon.... lol.... whats with the 80's remakes ?? I mean some are cool but I think they might have GONE TO FRICKIN FAR with this one...lol Im just waiting for everything else....Dominos "noid", Break dancing,... Jesus man.... I thought this was all behind us LMFAO ....Bad clothes, gay bands... Come a Come a Come a Chamelian you come and go.... JESUS H CHRIST !! I wish people would stop bringing the 80's back....

LMFAO - Ive seen the plaid shorts kids are wearing, the shoes, the pink shirts...

ENOUGH

Now we have Ghost Busters....LMFAO

THATS FUNNY..... please dont tell me there is EVEN A SINGLE ONE OF YOU that will incorporate some goofy cheesy addition to their haunt with "The Ghost Busters"

LMFAO.... What is the damn world coming too ??

MAYBE IT REALLY IS ENDING IN 2012..... LMFAO
                "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                www.maliciousstudios.com
                "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

There was once a Ghostbusters ride at Undiversal? That's cool!

Darkangel

Comment

Sorry Malicious, here's the latest. The 80's are back to haunt you.

Ramis promised that all the old core players will take part in the updated version, including Bill Murray (Dr. Peter Venkman) and Dan Aykroyd (Dr. Raymond Stantz), who co-wrote the original films. "We're all going to be in it in different kinds of roles," Ramis said. "We're going to be the sage mentors. There are going to be young Ghostbusters."
                    [EDIT]
                    At the moment, Ramis is waiting on a first draft of the script, which is being penned by Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky, two writer/producers on "The Office," who also wrote "Year One." "Gene and Lee, both of whom I mentored, are now writing the new 'Ghostbusters,' " Ramis said. "I'm consulting with them, as is Dan Aykroyd and [original director] Ivan Reitman.

"Bill Murray is just waiting for the truckload of money to arrive to get him out of his office," Ramis joked.

Comment

Hey now, dont knock the 80's. When you think of good music, memorable music, the 80's were cool! Todays music can not hold a candle to the 80's, and the concerts of the 80's kicked ass compared to the crap that is out there today. The cuture of the 80's also gave us some of the best movies ever......
                      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

HaaaaaaHaa lol.... ( Damn ) like Cindy Lauper, The Talking Heads, In XS, Michael J, to name a few... lmfao, "Just whip it, whip it good !" LMFAO.... I know thats your generation...but I mean it with no dissrespect when I say The 80's were gay.... ( no really ) that's when all the pretty boys came out of the closet, aids was discovered etc. There are a few good things that came out of the 80's ....don't get me wrong.... Punk, Hard Rock, etc. And SOME kick ass movies Horror is what I prefer.... I mean the slasher movies reigned during the 80's .... yes now they're back....that is cool .... but that's where we have to stop. ( LMFAO) hey.... I heard that Return of the nerds 15 is coming out too....lol AND Footloose....( No Joke I myself will be waiting outside the theatre to pull yer underwear over yer heads and duck tape you to the wall ....lol
                        Last edited by maliciousstudios; 04-02-2009, 03:22 PM.
                        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                        www.maliciousstudios.com
                        "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                        http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Working...
                        X