No announcement yet.

HHA Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Thanks to all the supporting vendors, Rich, all that put it together and the HHA. Our haunt got some great items.

I personally stopped by each vendors both to tell them thanks and to buy something from on sunday. They all said they were behind the HHA 100% and was glad to be a part

Good job guys on getting an organization together for haunters that makes since.
    If you need anything from us in Texas, dont hesitate to call.

Marc

Comment

We got the 10 x 3 banner from illusionator for 150
      Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

I wish I went but I was felling a little under the weather. But thanks everyone for posting what you got and how much it went for.

Comment

HHA auction was a blast

We had alot of fun at the auction and had the chance to meet and hang out with some great haunters from across the country that we had not met in person before.

I also want to say great job on all the hard work that Allan, Jill, Tony, Wayne and his awesome crew, Rich and everyone else put into making the auction happen for the HHA. You guys rock!

Thanks again to all the supporting vendors and to all the haunters that bid/bought the auction items!

Tim Dunne

Proud Member of the HHA
          www.frightkingdom.com
          Tim Dunne
          www.FrightKingdom.com
          Proud Member of the HHA
          www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Hey Thanks Tim, you guys were right there with us so, Thank You! Besides, cleaning up that table from Larry's fx guys presentation was an unenvienable task itself!

Allan

Comment

Table? What table? I know nothing...

Comment

Working...
              X