2008 Scarefactory Impaler - New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Scarefactory Impaler - New

This 2008 Impaler is brand New (tested 5 min.) works great! Has every bell and whistle.
    Sound and the kicking body. We had two of them and just did not have time to set up the 2nd. We paid alot for this. Sacrafice at 6500.00. We can ship or you can pick it up. No hurry it can stay here until Sept. Its Perfect!

Thank You,
    John
    XtremeCreators LLC
    XtremeCreators@aol.com
    440 749 1018
    Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-11-2009, 07:47 AM.

Original reciept will be also provided.
    The Impaler - 9,884.25
    Shredded Kicker - 1,489.25
    Controler - 339.25
    Infra Red Sensor - 143.75

Forgot that there is no sound - I can ad the sound for an additionl cost.....Amazing deal!
    Thanks
    Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-03-2009, 05:51 AM.

Comment

This wouldn't happen to be the one from Pandora's Box haunted house? HHUUUMMM, makes you wonder, doesn't it!! Buyers Beware!!

Comment

Listen Mr. Spook whatever. Yes it is from Pandoras box and I am the owner whats the problem...

John

Comment

Dr spook

Originally posted by Dr Spooktakular View Post
          This wouldn't happen to be the one from Pandora's Box haunted house? HHUUUMMM, makes you wonder, doesn't it!! Buyers Beware!!
          What is there to be aware about, if he owns it what's the problem, is there something going on with Pandora's box?

Comment

Exactly, Speak up lets hear it. Quite a few people on here have bought items from me for the last 5 years including Shane .......and if you can please Shane you can please anyone.

john

Comment

Good point

Originally posted by xtremecreator View Post
              Exactly, Speak up lets hear it. Quite a few people on here have bought items from me for the last 5 years including Shane .......and if you can please Shane you can please anyone.

john
              If you can make the mouth from the south happy, you must be doing something right!

Comment

Seems to be some kind of problem here...one side says the other side is selling stollen property. BOTH sides are making these claims... my suggestion is not to buy anything from either one until someone can prove one group has possion of the equipment and owns it.

You don't want someone coming after you for stollen property.

I would agree BUYER BEWARE!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Impaler

Larry , maybe this is something you and john should talk about in private !!

not here....

Comment

Larry your right...Give me your fax number and I will forward the receipts. Read above "ORIGINAL RECEIPT INCLUDED' .....which has XtremeCreators as the buyer...........I will go one step farther then that. The winning buyer can talk with our police dept before any property changes hands. People need to know what they are talking about before they say anything and that includes you Larry. This entire industry seems to me a bunch of little Pathetic kids with bullshit and drama...............talking out of thier ass with no clue. leave me out of it!

John
                    Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-04-2009, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Hey Larry

The next item up will be the 10 CGI's I bought from you Larry for 5,100.00. Look at the name on the reciept. give us the name. are those stolen too.......Like I said....... Pathetic

John
                      440 749 1018

Comment

The plot thickens

Larry your right...Give me your fax number and I will forward the receipts. Read above "ORIGINAL RECEIPT INCLUDED' .....which has XtremeCreators as the buyer...........I will go one step farther then that. The winning buyer can talk with our police dept before any property changes hands. People need to know what they are talking about before they say anything and that includes you Larry. This entire industry seems to me a bunch of little Pathetic kids with bullshit and drama...............talking out of thier ass with no clue. leave me out of it!

John
                        Extremecreator I am confused of the whole situation, awhile back you said that you had a great year with a great partner, why are you selling your props?

Having an original reciept means that you have the original, it does not mean that you still own it, , heck I still have original reciepts from 10 years ago but I don't have the product, however if you have possession then it's most likely yours. Does anyone really think it's stolen, I mean if it was stolen wouldn't there be a police report?

Good luck with your sales extreme, nonetheless you shouldn't be upset with folks here especially if you say they don't have all the facts. With there apparent lack of knowledge of the whole situation they have every right to be CAVEAT about the situation, why don't you enlighten us and clear up this nonsense!
                        Last edited by hauntedhousenut; 04-04-2009, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Your right Hauntedhousenut.... The season was great. However,my so called new partner tried selling these items behind my back while I was in St. Louis. Why? No clue. When I retuned on monday after the show, I called the police showed them proof of ownership/contract and the entire contents of the haunted house was removed and stored at my shop.

John

Comment

John

Your right Hauntedhousenut.... The season was great. However,my so called new partner tried selling these items behind my back while I was in St. Louis. Why? No clue. When I retuned on monday after the show, I called the police showed them proof of ownership/contract and the entire contents of the haunted house was removed and stored at my shop.

John
                            There you go, That explanation should clear everything up, if what you said is true then you were right to move fast, others here should sympathize with you, as nobody like taking a loss.

Why don't you have a public auction for the items?

Comment

Nut?

Mouth of the South LMAO? Hummmmm is that a good thing or bad thing? Lawd my name sure makes the circuit. I am at a loss as to whats going on. Jon take a few minutes let everyone know whats going on from beginning to end. This will make sure there is no miscommunication and the facts are laid out. I myself like Jon and want to see him move past this. Shane and its Mouth Of The South! Shane this time!

Nut no offence taken! I thought it was funny.
                              Last edited by graystone; 04-04-2009, 06:33 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X