No announcement yet.

2008 Scarefactory Impaler - New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I am just selling my doubles right now. I do want to open again this year at a different location. My ex-partner says we did not make enough money our first year 330,000.00. Are you kidding me? He has bottomless pockets multi multi millionaire and is used to making more money faster then that.

Our agreement was to pay me my fee for setup, blue prints, going before city council and getting it approve, dealing with building inspectors, fire officials and managing over 80 actors and another 50 employess. All props were put in my name because of our agreement and he still owes me my fee for what I stated above.....Alot more involved then what I just stated ..... but this is the short story in a nut shell. No pun intended HauntedHouseNut.

Man if this was stolen by me look at all the evidence they have on here against me...LOL

John
    Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-04-2009, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Shane

Originally posted by graystone View Post
      Mouth of the South LMAO? Hummmmm is that a good thing or bad thing? Lawd my name sure makes the circuit. I am at a loss as to whats going on. Jon take a few minutes let everyone know whats going on from beginning to end. This will make sure there is no miscommunication and the facts are laid out. I myself like Jon and want to see him move past this. Shane and its Mouth Of The South! Shane this time!
      As you know my track record is consistent my good friend, a little jab here a little jab there, I give everyone here my full love! lol

Comment

I can vouch for John (xtremecreator) as I bought a set of Claustrophobia walls from him in November and he shipped them to me promptly. He had multiple sets and I'm not the only one who bought them.
        This is legitimate folks!
        No I'm not an actor nor was I paid to say anything. Just vouching for an innocent man trying to sell some props.

Kirk
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Thank You darkblood! Your a Pal! I am the most straight forward non-bullshit guy you will ever meet. Im so clean ... I squeak .LOL

Hauntedhousenut I did get your call. sorry no pygmies.

John

Comment

No problem man!
            Heck if my budget allowed I would've bought some other things you were offering (or even the Impaler-used rather than new) off you because I am pleased with my previous dealing with you!

Kirk
            Kirk Boemmel
            Dark Ghost Manor
            www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

I am NOT going to back off my comments not one bit...does that mean I don't like you John? Does that mean I don't trust you? NO NO NO NO NO!

What it means is I get threatening emails from you demanding I erase this other guys posts because he's a crook or whatever. So I do.

Then that guy calls me and says no their group gave you the money to pay for everything, and they own it and can prove it. Then they send me some email making threats at me saying blah, blah.

Look I don't know who's telling the truth and who'e lying all I know is one group says the other group is selling stollen property, or that you can show me a police report or whatever.

Bottom line is this...

I have NOTHING to do with it NOTHING... you two figure this out come to some agreement and let us know about it. My buyer beware is simple... both groups are saying the other group is selling stollen property.

So you want anyone to endorse the sale when a police officer can come knocking on your door later on down the road.

Again I'm not saying you are lying, I'm saying I'm getting emails from two different groups making claims and I wouldn't buy anything because I don't want to be caught in the middle and then dragged into court...who needs that?

I hope you two get this worked out.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Fair enough. The Impaler was just sold by me. John Merk at XtremeCreators. The person that bought it is a member of hauntworld and has agreed to report after pick up (next week) Then we will see....

Lets move on. If you dont hear from me ......a week from now.....I have been arrested . I will take notes on what a real jail scene looks like

John

Comment

There is a thing called reimbursement and a tax document called a 1099 that can prove that you were paid to purchase $1,000's of stuff for Pandoras Box and that you were paid back for doing so. I was contacted by PK Cards about purchasing multiple items, when I heard what happened, I contacted the local police department where the haunt was located and they confirmed a report was made. Only you and the owner of PK Cards really knows what's going on, but if someone buys something that can be proven it was stolen, well then, they have to give their product back to the rightful owner, if it's not you, and they just might not get their money back either. Buyers Beware!!!! Like Larry said, I would wait to see how this plays out before you spend your hard earned money.

Comment

Ok, Dr Spooktakular,

Here is the phone number to PK CARDS Branden Pelok
                    Chief Operating Officer (440) 255-7901 . Here is a link to thier site so you know the phone number Im giving is not bogus.

http://pkcards.com/DefaultContent.as...e-3818194058d5

If your able to get ahold of him .......ask him anything you like. Im sure they have a change of heart. Alots happened these last 24 hours...thats all Im saying....

John Merk
                    Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-04-2009, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Wow

John, I see people here are jumping on you like you have a criminal record in your past. Think about it folks, do you think he would be here posting stolen items on an internet site that has a footprint, unless he has balls the size of the arch in St louis

Comment

Theres nothing more I can say. Just sit, wait and see....It is being worked out between us and it is coming to a resolution. I want nothing more then what I busted my ass for. 5 weeks to build a 50,000 square ft haunt. When the dust settles I will get you photos of what I did in that short period of time.

John

Comment

John

Originally posted by xtremecreator View Post
                          Theres nothing more I can say. Just sit, wait and see....It is being worked out between us and it is coming to a resolution. I want nothing more then what I busted my ass for. 5 weeks to build a 50,000 square ft haunt. When the dust settles I will get you photos of what I did in that short period of time.

John
                          Like I said all along, if you were selling stolen property here you know you'd get busted, that's why I think(and that's only based on your facts presented) that it's legit for the most part.

Comment

Jon

Just a suggestion but when I had a problem with a vendor I posted everything for everyone to see. It shows you have proof, just a suggestion. I know Jon brought up my name and have got several messages. I can say this I bought a prop from him about year and a half ago give or take a month and had no problems. But that was then and this is now. So Jon is there anything you can post here do it I think it will help. Please understand I am just trying to offer a suggestion. Shane and its I don't know either way on this one. Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shane

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                              Just a suggestion but when I had a problem with a vendor I posted everything for everyone to see. It shows you have proof, just a suggestion. I know Jon brought up my name and have got several messages. I can say this I bought a prop from him about year and a half ago give or take a month and had no problems. But that was then and this is now. So Jon is there anything you can post here do it I think it will help. Please understand I am just trying to offer a suggestion. Shane and its I don't know either way on this one. Shane this time.
                              I have too agree with you on this one, it seems odd especially if he has an agreement, and on top of that he's giving the info out on his former partner, however other folks are coming on here and making statements of impropiety.

Who do you believe, and the only thing that bothers me is, if he's right all along will these folks who made the accusations step forward and appologize?

Comment

Im not here trying to start a thing. But when you see your items up for sale what would you do? I was the guy who sat back at least the last 3 years watching all you and your drama on this site.

Like I last stated...we are talking this over. Part of this agreement now on my end is that PK CARDS or the person that started this mess, will apologize to all on this forum.

XtremeCreators and PK CARDS will sit down on monday to resolve this issue. The story from them so far is that another person (I will not give out the name till I have absolute proof) was responsible for this and not them.

Thank you,

John Merk

Comment

Working...
                                X