No announcement yet.

2008 Scarefactory Impaler - New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey not to change the subject but does anyone have a set of claustrophia walls for sale?

Comment

John,

I'm not against you at all...

But lets look at this for second. The other group involved here posted on these forums saying they are selling all the same stuff you are saying that you are selling.

You went crazy emailing me, calling me and everything else saying they are frauds. Okay I erased it. I believe you!

Then no sooner do I do that do they call me and say you are a fraud. Then I get an emal from them making some sort of threat against me for removing their posts saying you are selling their stuff.

Don't blame me... I'm caught in the middle just like everyone else.

All I'm saying is anyone who buys this stuff should make sure it doesn't come back to haunt them later!

Someone needs to stand up with 110% proof, or something, explain exactly why two groups are making the same exact claims.

Can you explain?

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry,

Sorry, I jumped the gun. I did freakout when I seen the ad placed. I now take no offense at all. Im ok with you and I do understand your side now. Vividly!

All proof required will be shown...I promise. Expect a call from PK Cards soon. Please answer it and see what they have to say now. I had a meeting with them today and they said they will make this right.

I am also sorry that this took some of your valuble time . Something thrown on your plate that you should never have to deal with in the first place.

John Merk
        XtremeCreators

Comment

I just got another email saying everything you are selling is stollen and there is a police report to back it up. This whole thing is nuts!

I hope all of this gets worked out!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Larry,

I sat down with PK CARDS yesterday. They told me they had nothing to do with it. It still needs to be proven by them. They said they would call you and straighten this out. This person writing you is a new member and I need to know if you will forward the e mails they sent you to me. If you want this over please forward them to my e mail.
            XtremeCreators@aol.com

John

Comment

Here is the Official e mail for PK CARDS - support@PKCards.come . Larry if you recieved anything other then this email ..its bogus. I am assuming you received an e mail from pkcards@yahoo.om which is a bogus e mail from this person. We are pretty sure who he is. Former employee of ours that was fired. Please forward all e mails so we can get this solved. Impaler is getting picked up on Thursday.

John

Comment

Hey Larry, dont you find it quite odd that the so called innocent person writing you does not come on this forum and tell everyone that I am the thief. The only time he was on this site was to list the items. Now he does not come on at all. Why doesnt he try selling them again if they were his. If I was the thief do you also realize the evidence they have against me on this forum. PK CARDS better step up like they said they would or heads will roll.......................

John Merk

Comment

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL AD POSTED ON THIS SITE BY THIS THIEF. IF YOU NOTICED ALL PHOTOBUCKET PHOTOS HAVE BEEN ERASED. THIS PERSON WILL PAY......

2 Days Ago
                  member Join Date: Mar 2009

Hey St Louis Wanna save some money?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entire Haunt for sale in Ohio
                  1 year haunt all props where bought august or september of 08

Featuring props from

Unit 70......2 dozen bodies
                  ScareFactory .....castle big skull, angel of death, impaler, exorcist bed
                  ScareParts ..... vacuum form walls (7 styles) car crash animated prop
                  Distortions..... shake bridge, jolt

just to name some, but much much more

check out the pictures on photobucket.com

http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/v...asinmentor/

email me at pk.cards@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Last edited by pandorasbox; 2 Days Ago at 10:03 PM.
                  Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-15-2009, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Good luck getting this taken care of. We don't need people on here scamming us.

Comment

I am not paying attention to their emails, its none of my business. I agree you are way out in the open on this, and yes they have access to the site because they tried o sell it all before.

They should post their side of this story. If they don't I guess they don't have an issue here.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Proof

Here is a pic of the report and its findings. The police blacked out my name so I wrote it back in. I smeared out certain things because of the civil matter soon to come by me.

I want to thank everyone who has wrote or called me in support. I think this is coming to an end but I am still waiting for PK to step up like they said they would to this forums members.

Once this is over I will fade into the dark like I did before. I had to defend my good name. I liked reading the drama not being part of it.

John merk
                        XtremeCreators
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-07-2009, 01:41 PM.

Comment

John

Just take it easy and let things play out, there's no reason to threaten anyone here, just let the facts take care of itself

Comment

This thing has got pretty nasty... I have tons of people calling me from the other side very unhappy. I do hope all of this gets worked out. The post showing peoples photo was deleted by the request of the person shown. Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

Exactly, now they are pissed because Im an open book on here. Too bad Truth is the truth.....I gave them time to make it right.......

John
                              Last edited by xtremecreator; 04-09-2009, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X