Music Licensing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Licensing

Has anyone licensed music via ASCAP or other organizations for their haunt? I know there are a number of artists out there who cater specifically to haunts, and who make it very easy to use their mustic, but I was wondering if anyone had actually used more mainstream music, and if so, how hard it was to do the licensing. I've been reading up on ASCAP, and it seems to be a pain to deal with really.
    sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Instead

If you are looking to license music, Especially Mainstream stuff it can become quite a penny or two. However, If you are looking for something for your Haunted Attraction I would be more then happy to write you something that I can assure you would be half the price and just the same quality. Check out my site,
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music
    There you can listen to some music I've written for other Haunted Houses, As well as that I can write anything in the style of Hip-Hop, Industrial, Jazz, Classical, Band Pieces, Rock, and I can do it all with Vocals or Sound Effects,
    If you want more info email me at houdini2@optonline.net
    Thank you,
    Robert J. Frankenberg

Comment

Working...
    X