Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message From ZombieWalk Columbus

MHC is coming up, corpses...

We may not have the ability to heal this nation. We may have no desire to seize our future, but as we transition from winter to spring with a new wind at our backs and we prepare for our journey across this great city, the city we love, with the message we carry from the various pubs of the brewery district to the sidewalks of the short north... The same message we had when we started and the same message we'll have when we're through. That, though we are dead, we walk... and that, while we breathe, we will hunger for the flesh of the living... and non-perishable foods...

And where we are met with cynicism and doubt and fear and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of the undead of Columbus in three simple words...

Yes... We...

Stuff some Chef Boyardee in the suitcase! There is PLENTY of room! Also, I'mma be one OFFENDED zombie if I don't get to meet some of you this year.

I wonder if Sheldon will make an appearance? Crushorn would look awful silly out there in a wheelchair dodging traffic.
    To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

This is AWESOME....HELL YEAH
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Working...
    X