Owners of SacFX in car accident this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owners of SacFX in car accident this week

Joy and Brian Patterson, owners of SacFX and Calson Manor in California, were driving back from TW this week when their trailer was hit by a wind gust. Their vehicle flipped over twice and their truck was totaled; they're "banged up but ok." Last word I heard was that they were stranded in Wyoming.

Members of CalHaunts are taking donations to help the Pattersons out - the paypal addy is Callsonmanor@yahoo.com.

I don't have further info.

www.sacfx.com
    www.calsonmanor.com

We're in Denver, might not be all that close, but if we can help out let us know.

Chris
    Chris Stafford
    1331 Entertainment Group
    Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
    13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
    13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

We wish them the best, that's a terrible thing to have happen!

Dr. Steampunk was wicked cool! Hopefully they make it home safe and sound.
      -Brandon Kelm
      Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Wow, that really sucks. they seem like nice people. Glad they are ok....
        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I feel so bad!

They are such nice people. I hope you guys are going to be okay?
          That is just awful. Im very sorry to hear that.
          sigpic
          PEACE, ADAM
          www.poisonprops.com

Comment

update on the Pattersons

Update: Brian and Joy are driving home in a rented truck. They should be back in CA on Monday.

They lost all the product they'd taken to TW because of this accident.

Robert Santos (ratfink63 @ yahoo.com) can field more questions about what exactly the Pattersons need.

Comment

That is awful

I wasn't able to directly speak with them (they usually had lots of customers around) but did notice that they had some Very Nice products. I was really impressed with the radio controlled guy in the wheelchair animatronic. What really sucks is that they seemed to be a new company and this type of accident can be devastating, this was I believe their first Transworld and the products seemed really high end ( silicone animated head and hands on wheelchair guy).

I hope that they are able to return from this horrible accident and hopefully have insurance to cover any losses.

The entire crew at Tombstone Productions wishes them a speedy recovery.

Dan Augusto
              Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

That's horrible to hear! I hope they are okay and hopefully they can salvage some of their stuff.
                Best wishes.
                Zach Wiechmann
                www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Man that really sucks! Im glad they werent badly hurt. And hope they can get home safely.
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by Dusti View Post
                    Update: Brian and Joy are driving home in a rented truck. They should be back in CA on Monday.

They lost all the product they'd taken to TW because of this accident.

Robert Santos (ratfink63 @ yahoo.com) can field more questions about what exactly the Pattersons need.
                    It's good to hear that they are safe and on their way home now.

I hope that this did not hurt their business too bad.
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

That is just horrible. I'm very sorry to hear that however I'm glad they are okay!!! Send our best. Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Initial reports were a little exaggerated, apparently.

Bryan and Joy are safely at home and did not lose as much products as feared, which is awesome news!

Comment

Working...
                        X