Midnight Evil Productions
    www.MidnightEvil.com
    Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
    www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Got off my lazy a$$ and looked it up:

According to the Random House Dictionary (2009):

–noun
      the study of evidence tending to substantiate the existence of, or the search for, creatures whose reported existence is unproved, as the Abominable Snowman or the Loch Ness monster.

Cool.
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

ummm why was this addressed to me? best way to say it is the people who look for bigfoot lockness monster and chucicabra are cryptozoologists, and people who search for "extinct" animals but i ask again why?

Comment

Originally posted by lycankid View Post
          ummm why was this addressed to me? best way to say it is the people who look for bigfoot lockness monster and chucicabra are cryptozoologists, and people who search for "extinct" animals but i ask again why?
          It was listed as one of your interests on your MySpace page. I had gone there after asking you about your work.
          Sarah Meier
          Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
          "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Lycankid=wolfboy=Teen Wolf= Michael J Fox

Holy crap..We have a Celeb on the board...How was working on Spin City sir?
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

There have been sightings of Bigfoot only miles frm my house down in the boggy creek bottom. Really, google "Bigfoot" and you will find a website and see that there have been many sightings in and around Longview Texas. Wild.
              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I've seen him at the Waffle House in Longview and at a Diner on Rt 80 near Hallsville! He likes their interpretation of the open face roast beef plate.

www.cryptomundo.com
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
                X