The new Freddy Krueger has been cast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Freddy Krueger has been cast!

I haven't been able to update the website with the news because our web server is currently down while performing maintenance, but Jackie Earle Haley has been officially cast as Freddy Krueger in the new, "A Nightmare On Elm Street" remake! I have my doubts about the remake or reboot, whatever they are calling it, but I feel that this is a good casting based on the fact that Haley has a good "look" to play Freddy.

No one can ever do for the role what Robert Englund did!
    Last edited by hauntedradio; 04-04-2009, 02:17 AM.
    sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

The stoner guy from Semi-pro? You gotta be kidding. I mean he was hilarious in that movie but do you really think he can pull off Freddy like Robert Englund did.?! I dont think so. Im really getting tired of remakes or whatever they are calling this.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I'm with you on these remakes! I am sooooooo unbelievably sick of them. I think it's a good casting based on the fact I think he has "the look" to play Freddy. Robert Englund is the MASTER and no one, I repeat NO ONE will be close to one millionth the Freddy Robert was, but I think Haley has a good look to play the role.

Robert Englund said early on he did not want to be in the remake as Freddy so if they were going to go ahead with the remake they were going to have to cast someone else.

But I do agree with you very strongly, enough of these remakes!! AAAAHHHH!!!
      sigpic
      Haunted Radio's Websites:
      Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
      contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

Yeah these remakes are going to far..They need to stop it before they ruin horror movies.
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
        X