NEW!! Pumpkin King for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW!! Pumpkin King for sale

We bought this prop 1 season ago, and he wouldnt stand up quick enough (scare factory said some polyfoam worked its way in the pneumatics). We now have a new pumpkin king at the factory waiting to be shipped. He comes with sound. The control board is NOT new, we used it one season, but with absolutely no problems. The prop itself will be shipped to the buyer by scarefactory, and the controller by us, so shipping will be VERY cheap (only charge for shipping is the controller). You can contact me at jason@yournightmarebegins.com.

Price=$7,200.00 + shipping for controller

How long do you think it will take to ship?

Comment

Sorry midnightterror, cpu issues. Shipping depends on where you are located, but it is coming straight from Scare Factory, so I would GUESS it should not take longer than a week.

Comment

Can this prop be shipped to Canada ?

Comment

Im sure that would not be a problem. We had him shipped four hours from scarefactory when we originally bought him. So shipping to Canada I am sure will cost more, but we could work something out im sure.

Comment

Would there be a way to get me the shipping quote if I give you the ship to address ?

Comment

I will see what I can do, but email it to me

Comment

Working...
              X