No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought so. I remember a long time ago when i was in Florida with family on a vacation seeing an add for it and i absolutely begged my mom to go. Access Denied lol. So i never got to go but we drove by it. Im sad to hear that it closed down.

OdetteDespairr
    Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie
    “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Wow apparently the word i typed in major turned into a link to the university of pheonix? Hahaha
      Another pet peeve of mine is when those close to me or my friends come through. I dont wear prosthetics, just clown makeup. So its rather easy to spot me if you know me. They always come through and be like "Oh thats Zack, we are safe. Dont worry everyone." dont get me wrong. I always scare them in spite of the fact that they know its me. But in the maze its always a flow of people and i was in the midst of interacting with another group. And when my real name is thrown out there it completely ruins the illusion. Its horrible, so i hate when i have relatives and friends come through.

Comment

Quit palying with your food !

Lmfao.....
        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com
        "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
        http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

When your doing Cue Line or Q line however you wanna spell it you get abused! but the main pet peeve is Pulling the wig off....i just wanna reach back and smack them...because thats what granny would really do..but heres the real question since im a guy playing an old lady...which bathroom do i go to?
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

tater, isnt saying "since im a guy" a little presumptuous to begin with? so that should answer that question
            sigpic

Comment

Tater, I think granny should use the women's bathroom. That's what a granny would do!
              Katie Lane
              Partner/VP
              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Lol

Ask Miss Budweiser Tater lol im sure she could give u some great advice...

OdetteDespairr
                Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie
                “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

"I Only Want A Short Tour"

then I do everything I can to make it a shorter but still good experience for them..they begin asking me 10,000 needless questions, reading stuff written on the wall and then they can't seem to do the simplest task to keep themselves moving through, like open a regular door at the end of a hallway!
                  I guess I need an electric cattle prodder for these types. YES!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X