A personal Thanks to Larry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A personal Thanks to Larry

Yes you read it right I said Thanks to Larry. This morning I noticed he had posted info on Hauntcon. I think its great to see him promote all events here and I do respect him for that.

Lets face it we all have disagreements in this Industy and NO one and I mean NO one always sees things the same way. But at the end of the day were all apart of a family and yes this Industry is still small enough that we are all a big extended family or a small town where everyone knows everyone. So again Thanks Larry for spreading the word. Shane and its don't adjust your screens you are reading it right! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Wow!

Shane, you are so right about this being a family! Fights, love, opinions, and alcohol! LMAO!!!

I have noticed that after Transworld settled down, Larry's posts have levity and humor!
    Hell, he even wished tater Happy Birthday! Just shows what a cruel mistress stress can be!

Thank you from me as well Larry, even though you have no idea who the hell I am!

"We are faaaaam-illl-eee!!!"
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Yes, I noticed this too.

I'll say thanks also Larry. Promoting other events, and just keeping this whole family thing going.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

We will also be sending out email blasts to support these shows... so get ready for those. Also would someone who's going to both MHC and Hauntcon be interested in writting a wrap up of both shows for the July issue of Hauntworld Magazine.

Larry

PS: Thanks Shane!
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry if you would like, we are vending at both shows. I also have a contestanti n the Ms Midwest Scary and attending all haunt tours at both events. I would personally write a wrap up about both shows if you would like. I have a minor in writing and my wife is a school teacher so grammar and good writing is a must to her.

Let me know. I think it would be a good way to bring RFR and HW together for the industry. Win Win.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

holy shit!!!!

Kick ass larry!!! you did something all us haunters are proud of.

My hat is off to you

Jason Blaszczak

Comment

Working...
            X