Shane your a man of your word!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane your a man of your word!

I just recieved that suit in the mail! You are a man of your word, and believe it or not it arrived the day after my birthday. Excellent timing my friend!
    For those who do not know, i have a chicken fetish. Not as in i like to %&*@ chickens, but i think they are the greatest animal ever created. So once in chat i brought up a chicken suit. Since then i have bugged shane. He finally caved and sent it to me! I will have pictures up later this evening after i get the camera back from the shop.
    Oh its a chicken suit incase you didnt pick up on that!

Thanks Shane!
    -Dr. G.

yesss we must have a look at it lol
    HHA Member

Comment

Ha! It really is amazing, Im thinking about standing outside of a KFC, or a Popeyes chicken with a sign saying "Chickens are friends, not food!" While wearing the suit of course!

Comment

Thats awesome lol i totally think you should!

We can call you McNugget!

Maybe you should just go stand in front of the eggs section at the supermarket wearing the costume and mutter to yourself "its a cruel cruel world..."

OdetteDespairr
        Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie
        “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Giggles, so today is your birthday as well? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

LOL Giggles!

Your welcome enjoy! Shane and its have fun with it! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks larry! (But it was yesterday, the 7th)
              I appreciate it.
              Hmmm, McNugget. I think im going to bloody this thing up and make it scary. That will be my name! Huzzah!

Comment

Chickens great? Even greater than dogs???

Darkangel

Comment

Hell yeah! And ducks, they are cool too.

Comment

Well Happy Un-birthday and I hope you enjoy the chicken suit
                    sigpic

Comment

Im so entertained now lol

I think you'll make a great giant evil chicken named McNugget

But in the meantime...you can start recruiting....

in case that link didnt work here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8XuYeZs1Yw

OdetteDespairr

Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie
                      “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Hahahahah! That was amazing! Made me laugh pretty hard. And il try my best.

Comment

Maybe you could go after those cows that say eat more chicken?
                          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Well Dr?

Where is the picture of you in the chicken suit? Shane and its were all waiting! Shane this time!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hahha! I really am trying, but i can't find the bits and pieces to hook the camera up to the computer. They will be up by the end of the week, and thats you have my word Giggles this time!

Comment

Working...
                              X