New Fx Faces for 2009!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fx Faces for 2009!!

Bone Yard Effects, Inc. has released it's new FX FACES Prosthetic designs for 2009!

We are pleased to introduce "The Creep", an old nasty character that works great for Swamp hags, Jack the Ripper characters or what ever your imagination comes up with!

Next is "The Alien". Straight from space!

Finally is "The Scarecrow". Perfect for Corn mazes and hay rides! Just what is under that mask?

Check them out at www.BoneYardFx.com !!

Man I really like that Alien and the Spider on is so badass looking!!!!

I will deffinately be ordering from yall sometime this year.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Also, about how many uses can you get out of a mask like this before it needs to be trashed and move to a new one?
      Brad Bowen
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Brad,
        That actually depends on how carefully you remove them. Average usage is about 6 times before the edges get pretty tore up. Many of our customers make Sock masks from our prosthetics so they can get a full season of use.

Comment

Here are a few sockmasks made with Boneyard pieces. These were made prior to the 08' season. Most of them are still going strong.
          http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2786007

Dream Reapers loves BoneYard! I even have one of their stickers on my wheelchair... no joke!

Comment

So basically a sock mask is glueing an FX mask to a spandex (or other material) "sock"?
            Brad Bowen
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

yup, its that simple, I like to latex down the edges to help blending.
              Allen H
              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Ken and I have been tossing around the idea of doing a sockmask seminar at MHC. As simple as it sounds, it can be quite frustrating but I've got it down to a science. Anybody interested?

Comment

Sheldon, the wife and I have been kicking around the possibility of going to MHC. She told me if you do that seminar WE ARE GOING! lol I guess thats your answer about us being intrested in that seminar. Thanks and let us know ASAP so we can make hotel reservations.
                  Greg and Crazy lady
                  Fearfest
                  Greg Allen
                  scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                  www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

We get some excellent theatrical quality sock masks for just such purposes.
                    I will post a link on our "Gory Supplies Page" http://www.gore-galore.com/misc.php to order the 4 way stretch spandex suits and the matching sock masks alone.
                    We already have the velvet suits and the velvet hoods on the site.
                    I have been recommending this technique to the local haunts for years.
                    Kevin R. Alvey
                    info at gore-galore.com
                    www.gore-galore.com
                    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

OK, thanks Kevin. i'll be looking to order some in a few months.
                      Brad Bowen
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                      X