Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Dayton, Ohio haunts need help this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dayton, Ohio haunts need help this summer?

This past season was my first season as a monster in The Darkness but after the season ended, I helped Kip with the animatronics in the house. I'm currently a junior engineering student who has been working as a student manufacturer for 2 years, so I have a solid grounding in manufacturing. Working with Kip was the first time I've worked with animatronics so I'm not highly experienced in that area yet but I'm handy with tools and I'm familiar with the animatronics. I have an internship with the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base this summer and would like to stay involved with the haunt industry while in Ohio. It looks like only weekends and some evenings will be free for me, but I would love to help out anywhere just to stay involved and hopefully learn more about animatronics or even set design and anything else hands-on related.

Feel free to contact me on here or at l.lobosky@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    -Lauren Lobosky
    sigpic

Dayton is not an area that is rich with haunted houses.

The closest animatronic heavy haunt would be the Land of Illusion in Middletown.

Hustead House of Horrors is an excellent haunt in the Yellow Springs area, most of their "animations" are home made but this event is genuinely scary and the closest to Wright Patt that I know of.

Lewisburg has the haunted cave. It is super scary but once again home brew animations.

We are in Oxford, which is a bit of a drive for you, and have next to no animations but we do a LOT of set distressing if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
    X