Shane's 2010 TW Dinner Bash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graystone View Post
    Its going to need to be in a place that can hold all us Haunters and where we can have a DJ and the costume contest! Shane and its remember this is a multi event party so we need room, room, room! Shane this time!!
    Shane, you don't think a ballroom would be enough room??
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Well if its Paul they got his name wrong on the dvd they sell at the Lemp Mansion? Patty Pointer is his wife I know because I always deal with her when I go to the mansion.
      Damon
      Last edited by damon carson; 04-11-2009, 12:01 PM.
      Damon Carson

Comment

Next year we're going to open the Darkness for some sort of thing with the haunt open with 70 plus actors. I'm not sure what we are going to do but I'm thinking about trying to make it some sort of benefit for HHA for the industry, to raise money to accomplish great things.

I will however try to do some kind of tour through Creepyworld but it would have to be a daytime tour. Maybe a lights on during the day time of both Darkness and Creepyworld with a bus to take you to Creepyworld.

We'll have to think it through when we close in October. We'd have to leave a lot of it up ... no matter what we'll let everyone know durng October. So whomever is going to plan other events can all plan them around each other.

No matter what we will do some sort of benefit for HHA. Creepyworld has a trailer haunted house, a graveyard, a miltary theme haunt ad a hayride. We could probably turn on the hayride for sure! That would be fun!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Sounds Good

I think at some point everyone needs to get together and lay out all the events thats going. Well actually I am sure that will happen surly. That way everyone can jam as much fun in before and after show hours.

Again I am hoping that we can have my dinner at the Americas Mart that way there is plenty of room. At some point in the next month or so I will contact TW and see if we can make that happen. Shane and its this is going to be some dinner! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

My glass slippers are windexed and ready to wear! I can't wait!

Comment

DJ Secured!

Can you believe this its not been quite a month and I have a DJ secured for the Dinner! We will have lights, 2 large 12x14 video screens playing music video! I want everone to dance till they drop. The light show will being a real club feel to the party! Shane and its what do you guys think of that? Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

SWEET a huge party, tours it's not even October and I'm looking forward to next year.lol.
                Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
                X