Haunt for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt for sale

I AM LISTING 2 HAUNTS FOR SALE I HAVE ENOUGH WALL PANELS FOR ABOUT 7,000 SQUARE FEET OF HAUNT SPACE PANELS RANGE FROM 2' TO 20' I AM INCLUDING EVERY THING ASKING PRICE IS $10,000 OR B.O. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT gprej1@yahoo.com AND I WILL GIVE AN INVENTORY LIST OH AND I AM LOCATED IN THE MIDWEST SHIPPING WILL BE DISCUSSED THANK YOU

I cannot read your email address, when I pulled it up it was something different. I have an interest. Thanks

Comment

The email worked fine for me. Make sure you use gprej1@yahoo.com and don't put a period on the end of it. If you cut and paste, you might pick that up.
      sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

interested

very interested, just want to know what you have...please email me at renfestaccounting@gmail.com

Comment

Interested in haunt

I am interested, and would like to see a detailed list. I sent you an email, but have not gotten a reply. Is it still for sale? Please email me at anglin4@bellsouth.net, or danglin@ufpt.com.
          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

wall pricing

we use 3.5 - 8 long 2x4's at a cost of $1.89 each = $6.61 , also apply skin of 5/8 osb at cost of $6.59 sheet , then use 3 inch screws to hold together instead of nailing so it can be dissambled if desired to cut down . total cost of new materials with tax = $14.84 im assemble walls for $5.16 which includes traveling picking up lumber . i think $20.00 per wall for a new walls . thanks for looking

Comment

i think your wall pricimg is a little off unless you only use 5 2 x 3's which is not a very sturdy wall i found unless you go 2 ft on center you will have issues when patrons run into them

Comment

stll for sale?

I also e-mailed you and have not heard anything back, please let us know if this is still for sale..

Comment

I am also very intrested if you could email me at

xtremetormenthauntedhouse@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                  X