Jim your odometer is about to turn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim your odometer is about to turn.

9,999 just one more and its time to trade it in Jim. I have to say that is quite a record. It seems just like maybe a little over a year ago I was razzing you on 5000 posts. But I have to say your posts are always very witty and clever. And always interesting and very helpful. You make this board very interesting. I probably wouldnt come on here as much if you didnt post on here. So here is to your 10,000 post.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

The question is . . .

Does he want to go to Disney World?
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

The anticipation is building! He lays dormant like a wild jungle cat or should I say a ticked off neutered house cat like Mr. Tuxedo. Ready to strike upon his prey at any moment. In the mean time he sits back and laughs at all of us. He posts on strange message boards that involve abductions by aliens and marrying Bigfoot women. He knows the longer he waits the more he gets at din din time. No ones knows it could be on the next full moon or Friday the 13th? But I doubt if even he can wait that long? But who knows we will see. This is the mark of a true entertainer! We will see you on the other side Jim! Ha ha ha!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

He was hiding in the chat room last night
        Gary
        Midnight Evil Productions
        www.MidnightEvil.com
        Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
        www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Just goes to show just how much Mr. Warfeild's wheels churn for his love of haunting, i say we set his number back at 5,000 though because everybody knows dam well the cat types half of his posts!!

Congrads and Thank You Jim and Mr. Tuxedo

You both deserve a wet hand/paw of cement on the walk of fame!

Comment

The Jim waits patiently . . . under the cover of night . . .
            Sarah Meier
            Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
            "Words they remember you by"

Comment

10,001 Top That! Congratulations Jim your prize is in the mail! You hear the news Haunted Copy Jims prize is in the mail! WINK! WINK!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Crap. I missed your 10,000th post. Oh well. I can wait a few more years until I see someone else get that many posts.
                ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Working...
                X