Fright Theatre 2009 site launched!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fright Theatre 2009 site launched!

We're pleased to announce that the site is live. We did a lot of re-vamping, including an ecommerce store. A huge thanks goes out to Sore Thumb Designs (sorethumbdesigns.com) for making this happen. We think Jason and Patrick did a bang up job and highly recommend them!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by our booth in St. Louis. We met a lot of good people!

The TW show prices are good until the end of April. So, stop on in and check everything out. There is still time to get in on some great prices!

Steve Orihood
    Fright Theatre Productions

Site looks really good man! Design it yourself? Great products too! It was a real pleasure getting to know you at Transworld. You have truly inspired me to start sculpting. Hope things are going good for you and your business.

- Frank Balzer
    Last edited by The Mad Hatter; 04-11-2009, 10:34 PM.
    Frank W. Balzer
    FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
    http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
    --------------------------------------------------
    www.RotHauntedHouse.com
    www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

Site looks great!!!

I'm the guy that one your skulls at the HHA auction, and I love them.

I will most deffinately be buying more from you guys later in the year.

One question: Your Raw Pull Skeleton... is it poseable or does it sit just like it looks?
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Frank,

Thank you for the compliments on the site and our products. SoreThumbDesigns.com designed the site. Let me know if you get stuck with sculpting. I'll try to be as much help as I can........contact me off list if you need to.

Brad,

Yup, I remember you. It was nice talking with you. The raw pull skeletons have no armature within. When mounting them to walls, your able to pose them however you like. The skeletons that were seen in our booth (wall panels) were secured to the walls, latexed and then painted. They were pretty much stuck in the pose when we were finished. If a specific pose is needed, such as the arm reaching out from the wall, we could foam in a custom armature to accommodate that. Just let us know what your needing the character to do and we'll take care of the rest.

Steve Orihood

Comment

Where's the site? -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

FrightTheatre.com

Comment

Skeleton Torsos Added

We have added our skeleton torsos to our catalog. These are perfect in your scenes where a full skeleton is not needed. TW show prices are still good until April 30th. There is still time to get in on some great deals! Visit www.frighttheatre.com for our 2009 line up.

Steve Orihood

Comment

Site looks great! I will be buying some of your erosion cloth before April 30th. Even without the sale, your erosion cloth is an amazing price!

Jake

Comment

Working...
                X