This year stinks so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This year stinks so far

It is still freezing cold where I am, it snowed a bunch on Monday and Tuesday, and my daughter is sick AGAIN for the third time in less than two months. Plus my wife got some virus(not the conficker worm) on the computer and I have been trying to get it removed since the day after I got back from Transworld. This time with some stomach thing. Thats all the easy stuff, I won't go into the all of the other economical/finance problems. I hope the rest of the year gets better.
    Jared Layman

Life is

Like a deck of cards!!!! You never know what hand you will be delt! Hang in there my friend! Shane and its somewhere over the rainbow! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

yeah jared hang in there hopefully things will get easier for you
      HHA Member

Comment

It would make life a hell of lot easier if you could fold and draw again. But oh well, i wish you the best of luck with all your problems!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your problems Jared. I also heard you lost your location is that ture? If so what are you guys planning to do for this year?

Comment

No we didn't lose the location. We only rent for a few months but the place is still available. We are looking for a bigger place but I haven't found anyone that is willing to give a location up for lower than what they have been asking for for years. The building is too small but it is the only one we have been able to find that will work with us. I would bet we will end up in the same spot again this year unless that guy just doesn't want to lease to us anymore. I can't imagine anyone else renting it out before they rent out those nice new ones. That is only one of our problems but if we don't open this year it will soley be because we couldn't find a building. I still have that stupid virus on my home computer and now I am going to have to wipe the hard drive and start over.

P.S- Are you guys still selling things, Bill said your site was out or down.
            Jared Layman

Comment

Life Can "Suck".

It is all relative as wittnessed by local examples recently in this small village. We have seen some local men who really weren't that old and seemed to be very healthy die suddenly...
              I was thinking of dressing in "drag" for a few days til we reach the normal quota for death-groups, 3? or is it 4?
              "Hello Mr. Eternity, Jim Warfield? No I can't say as I know him, I'm "Bunny", Bunny Lovemukker."
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hey jared good to hear that. I know that location is small hard to work with. I asked because I thought I saw something else move into that one but I might be mistaken. We have a ton of work to do on Night Stalkers as we are totally re-doing the bottom floor this year. As you know we change something every year and this year it is downstairs, it should be a really cool theme once we are done...but as I said a ton of work!

As far as the other site yes we had to take that down due to contracts that prohibited us from selling directly to the public. Its a very good deal its just that we are limited as to what and who we can sell too. Hope things change for the better for you guys, take care.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                X