Our New Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our New Baby!

Just wanted everyone to know on here that knows Damon or myself that we had another baby September 11th. We didnt have the internet at that time so we didnt get a chance to let everyone know. He weighed 8lbs 3.9 oz and was 20 inches long. We named him Brenan Michael and he is child #2 for Damon and I together but #4 and final total !! LOL So in other words I think I have added enough members to the haunt family.

Here is his pic when he was 1 day old

a Nice cute little haunter. Congrats and nice to see pix of the little one.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Congrats. She is a sweetie. Enjoy each second....
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Congrats guys...great pics!...love the one in the other thread with Andrew holding the baby...was great seeing you guys and your new little one up at Darkness back in September...going to TW again this year?
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The birth of a child is the most incredible thing!

My son is 14 and I continue to savor every moment
          we have with him.

Congratulations and enjoy!!

BTW:
          I was the youngest in my family of 4 as well....
          it's so cool because by the time I was born
          my parents were "pro" at parenting. :wink:
          Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Congratulations to you both!!! He's a cutie! Now, you know I have to ask...what did you dress him up as for Halloween?
            www.mindseizure.com
            www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEWEST

Comment

Dan.....Yes, we will be at TW this year, we didnt get to haunt this past year because of the baby but it's full monty once again. I have a job right now that I have been at since Oct. 9th and they are talking about having us put a haunted house on their property next year as well. So not only will we be running our own haunt, we will be renting part of our haunt out as well. And I thought this was cool because it is a country club.

SPFXCHICK........... We couldnt dress him up because he was so young and didnt trust latex. LOL Anyways, we did have a little outfit on him that had pumpkins, candy corn, trick or treat buckets, and all of that on it, so he was dressed up for the Holiday. Sorry, maybe next year.

Comment

Then there are always those cute baby costumes like "Chucky" and "Rosemary's Baby" and "The Thing That Wouldn't Stop Messing It's Diaper That Ate New York!"
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Cute?? LOL jk, no, the chucky one is a good idea but not for a 1 month old. LMAO My 6 year old would fit that costume perfectly, even down to the personality. My 2 year old was dressed up as a monkey, and my 7 year old was dressed up as a vampire last year, even with the blood and teeth and a little extra added gore. OMG the school could have killed me. We change the costumes for the kids every year and year after year, I plan on getting worse with them. The school doesnt like it but they cant do anything about it because it's a friggin holiday and we own a haunted house. Really, what do they expect? Teddy bears and Pussy cats? I dont think so. Maybe during their first 2 years of life, that's it, then it's on! My 3 older kids like the makeup thing during Halloween so that's what we do. Poor Meria though, she is allergic to latex, so, she has to use nothing but makeup...........................................O MG BAD THOUGHT!!!!!!! Many grandkids coming my way later in life..............NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Oh no, no, I wasn't thinking latex or makeup on the new little guy! But you know, they have those cute little costumes for babies, like superman, or vegetables. LOL.
                      www.mindseizure.com
                      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Congrats! What a cutie pie!!!
                        Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                        The White Star Farm
                        "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

An ex of mine made my son his kindergarten costume he wore to school, a bunny.
                          The white cottony covering on the head piece was what she had on-hand, cotton she plucked from some "new" femine products.
                          She laughed later and made refrences to possible blackmail for him when he became an adult......
                          (Notice it was MY son, not her son.....)
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Congrats!
                            If he is like most the haunter kids he will enjoy being the only kid in school that get's to ride to school in a hearse... :wink:

Comment

LOL He's not the only kid in school that gets to ride to school in a hearse, we took my two older kids to school in a hearse last year and let them out of the back in front of the school. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X