Thanks a lot Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks a lot Rams

Thanks a lot for not losing all of your games last St.Louis. Now the crappy Lions are going to have to take Matt Stafford in the draft. That's what we need is another QB that isn't going to be good and we get to pay him more than anyother QB in the league. Forget drafting someone that can tackle, afterall us Lion fans enjoy watching all of our opponents running backs have career days running it up the middle on us each Sunday. So with that I say enjoy your gift of being able to draft Arron Curry St.Louis(unless you think a spread offense tackle is the answer) and be thankful the Lions have no idea how to draft players.
    Jared Layman

Hah!! Mindtumor you sound like a Bears Fan!

Weve been getting stupid decisions made by upper managment for years and years!

Quarterback? Whats a Quarterback? Oh you meen that guy thats stands back behind the offensive line?

I thought he was a tackling dummy! Sure throws like one!

They also love to trade off their star performers too, "Hey he had a great year last season, lets trade him off for three nobodys!"

Happens every year! You see the trades and think for sure their trying to lose the season before it even starts, then you watch the games with a little hope and sure enough it's excrutiating!

NFL = Naptime, For, Losers

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
      Thanks a lot for not losing all of your games last St.Louis. Now the crappy Lions are going to have to take Matt Stafford in the draft. That's what we need is another QB that isn't going to be good and we get to pay him more than anyother QB in the league. Forget drafting someone that can tackle, afterall us Lion fans enjoy watching all of our opponents running backs have career days running it up the middle on us each Sunday. So with that I say enjoy your gift of being able to draft Arron Curry St.Louis(unless you think a spread offense tackle is the answer) and be thankful the Lions have no idea how to draft players.
      Not that this is where I'd expect to get into an NFL discussion (I have my Rams boards for that), as a Rams fan, I'd say the Rams are 90% likely to go OT, even if the lions went OT in front of them. Curry will be sitting there at #5.

From a purely financial perspective, Curry is a tough sell. As a top 3 pick, he instantly becomes the highest paid LB in the league, while a QB or OT at those picks puts the player on a pay scale around other top people at the position.
      sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

I just wish we had like the third or fourth pick instead of the first. I know they are going to spend it on the QB and I don't think he is going to be a good QB in this league. I would rather them pick Curry or Raji just so we could have a player that might turn out to be useful instead of a player that will be a bust. They won't take a left tackle. I don't think Smith or Monroe are worthy of the top couple picks. Lions really need a middle linebacker and someone on the D-Line. We need a QB really bad as well I just don't think Stafford is going to be that good for what we will have to pay him #1 overall. Maybe at #20 which we also have.
        Jared Layman

Comment

You're lucky to have picks. We don't have one until the 59th in the second round. We're also being held hostage because Julius Peppers hasn't signed a tender sheet and therefore we can't trade him, franchise him, or sign free agents because of the salary cap.

*sigh*

(Go Panthers)
          http://www.bigscaryshow.com
          http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Working...
          X