Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Constructors needed for haunted attraction . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constructors needed for haunted attraction . . .

Good Evening.

I am in need of constructors for my haunted attraction. The theme of it will be zombie takeover. I don't really have any set in stone guidelines, but if you send me an email, I'll be more than happy to discuss things with you.

My email is zackthatcher@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon, and have a scary day.

Where?

Where are you located?
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

San Jose, California

Comment

where is san jose located in relation to los angeles? time wise.

Comment

Well . . .

Los Angeles is about a 5 - 6 hour drive away from San Jose, so it's a little bit a ways away. However, this is going to be a phenomenal new haunted attraction, so it just might be worth the drive.

Comment

there aren't to many members on the board from our side of the country. I'd offer to help but we just started on our construction as well. I'll be up that way off and on over the next few months so if i have some free time I'll get in touch with you. You might do a Craigs list ad or talk to some of the local haunts and see if you can get a bit of help. There are several good haunts in the bay area and even over in the valley there are a few in sac and madesto as well as fresno.

Nick
            Holy crap scaring people is fun!!!

Comment

You might also try the Calhaunts group too. They have clubs in different parts of CA,

Scaren Karen

Comment

Working...
              X