Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Boys Scenic Design / Design Lab Seminar Promo Video

Hello All,

Here is a short video highlighting the partial scene we created at HAuNtCon last year.

This year we will be creating an entire scene start to finish! This scene will also be auctioned off at the end of class and will be able to be used in or outside of your Attraction!

If you are interested in attending our Design Lab, you can purchase tickets at the following link:
    http://www.hauntcon.com/index.php?mo...age&PAGE_id=30

Take care,

Tattoo
    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

I bet you wish you could get a scene like this done in eight minutes in real life!

In all seriousness, you all did a great job. Thanks for posting this video.
    ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
    Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Mike, Can I make a humble suggestion to you for this next time? I would suggest lighting it after you build it using your Mini Spots. I dont think people realize how ez those things are to use and how effective they are. So build your set, then set up the minis and turn off all the lights in the room so people can see the set under haunt lighting... Anyway, just an idea..... N might get Bert some extra sales....
      Ron
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Thanks for the comments, this years class will be an entire scene, roof and all!

We did use mini-spotlights in the scene last year and will be detailing under scene light in this class, I do have some photos with the lights out and scene lights on, I'll try to post some soon.

Take care,

Tattoo
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Hey Tattoo..

Very informative seminar the other day.. I enjoyed it!! Looking forward to the all day one at hauntcon... See you there buddy!

-Tim
          Tim Bunch
          House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
          www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Nice post Mike, Thanks!!

Since you are taping the seminar, will you release a full lenght How-to DVD?

It would be a nice addition to your Masonry DVD!
            R&J Productions
            Las Vegas, NV
            www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Thank you Rich and Tim.

It was great having some time to finally talk to you Tim.

We filmed last years class and will be filming this years class as well, we started editing last years film and found that the footage wasn't as good as we had hoped it would be. This year we will have more direction for the camera operators, this way the DVD can focus more closely on several techniques vs. a few.

We will begin editing the DVD in May with hopes of releasing it in November or December.

Have a great day and we hope to see you in Milwaukee or in Green Bay for the pre-show tour!

- Mike "Tattoo" Krausert
              Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Working...
              X