Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken... and brainfarts!

My 2 sense and cents! ha

Our employers bought one and I rebuilt one of my own after getting it. We have had ours for 2 seasons and it has paid itself off. Now it's just an extra money maker and promotional tool.

The one I built actually fits in my hearse and is made from the FrightProps - Air Bladders. And I utilized a more complex controller and have up to 5 different shows. Different sounds and a different show depending on what you want....

And I spent about $2,000 building my own. I also do custom sounds in ours each year to fit our theme. I have an old Wild West Theme and last year a Chainsaw - Tossed over a cliff sound track.

My personal one has a Star Wars Theme (Tie Fighter in the dark), a Rampant Hearse theme car, Horse drawn Wild West and then one that focuses on Comics, Sci-Fi, Horror, almost like being a part of a movie trailer. lol We use it to promote our convention.

And Ken - I need to discuss Sinister Scents addition to the Coffin! Excellent idea!

Comment

I put a video screen in mine. It looks like a window in the coffin top where you can actually see the undertakers (and the undertakers look down and see you). When they take the coffin, you can see where you are being taken (to the graveyard) then you watch as they lower you down into the grave and throw dirt over the "window", before everything goes dark.

Works great and added a new dimension to the whole experience.

Comment

Excellent idea and add! And tossing in the scents would be another dimensional add.

Superb ideas.

Comment

video

whoa that is a cool idea!!!

Stench......I am all ears Soddy Daisy Patton!!!
          Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

lol
            I need to find your phone # again! I need scents - for the coffin ride - sadly since we can't use them in the cave.

But how cool smells would be in the cave - until the next morning when the 'Normals' wanted to go see the beautiful underground waterfall and they smell - death and decay, and pure awful... lol

Comment

Oh

815-405-3645 mr todd!!!
              Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

I'm horrible - when I'm working - I'm able to surf or call folks - when I get home I go into home mode. When is a good time to call or heck call me! lol

423-593-8167

Todd

Comment

I know Haunted Village sells this but who else is making it? I know there is another company....

Comment

Working...
                  X