Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joedog
    Chromed Wheelbarrow?

HMMMMM I wonder if I could come up with a "Spinner" wheel for upfront?

I could get rich......

:wink:
    You'd be better off sending a picture of you riding in a rusty crusty wheelbarrow to MTV's "Pimp My Ride." Then, not only would you get spinning rims on that bad boy, you'd also have flat screens, a heated leather bucket seat, and other fabulous goodies. LOL.
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Hey, here's a couple questions...

What kind of EMT/security services do you employ on site? Fire?

How do you handle actors? I know some can do volunteer because they are charity, and I've heard the arguement about contract labor and the IRS ruling, but what do you use?

How about people on site to do maintenence and repair?

Thanks again to everyone who has responded and been very helpful with this.

- By the way, i guess a better term for what I had written would be a "project plan"?
      - - Luke - -

Comment

Our event is all Fire and EMT personel. The next step up would be having them as a sponsor or that gets a donation for being on hand. In the big cities up North I hear they cost $450 per night to have a fire truck sitting there and EMT and Police on had have an hourly wage that is usually time and a half of their regular salary (as they already worked 40 hours)

The next step is to become a dictator and you have your own security force and nurse on hand and if things get hot you move.

As far as tons of money go, I thought that was why I had a hearse and a coffin? Seams thats about 3 times the size of a wheel barrow? You pull up to the front door and open the rear door. Right now even though I have a hearse and many coffins to chose from we are at radio controlled dump truck level as far as going to the bank is concerned.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
        X