New haunt walls for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New haunt walls for sale

I have 50 brand new 2x4 framed with 5/8ths osb for a skin walls assembled ready to go unpainted for $20.00 each can build more. Also if interested in plywood skinned can assemble for slighty more.
    Can also paint them if you let me know what color along with fireproofing.
    You can call me at 1-414-234-6320 thanks
    or email me at cornstalkman@yahoo.com

Where are you located?
    sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

walls

new berlin wisconsin which is near milwaukee

Comment

Walls

Is the OSB on both sides ?

Comment

walls

no it is one sided but for an additional $6.00 we can do two sided

Comment

wall

I don't know how much you pay an hour but a one sided OSB wall here (NJ ) cost about $14.00 and we cancrank out about 12-15 an hour using a jig and a nail gun ( but we use 2x3 cheaper -thinner walls and much much lighter) -2 people - so based on whast you are charging we are saving about $72.00 and hour - gee I don't feel sop bad about not payng myself all summer now

Comment

I think Corn King accidently posted his last reply in the wrong thread. (There is a thread called Haunt for sale isntead of haunt walls for sale.) Anyway, here is what he said over there:

we use 3.5 - 8 long 2x4's at a cost of $1.89 each = $6.61 , also apply skin of 5/8 osb at cost of $6.59 sheet , then use 3 inch screws to hold together instead of nailing so it can be dissambled if desired to cut down . total cost of new materials with tax = $14.84 im assemble walls for $5.16 which includes traveling picking up lumber . i think $20.00 per wall for a new walls . thanks for looking
              sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

corn king

i really think corn king could afford to post his thread for what he is charging for walls and not use mine ant more please oh and by the way it is free to post

Comment

Working...
                X