Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actors needed for haunt!!!

HI, I'm Eric!

I am currently trying to get the word out early in the year that I am searching for actors to help me out for a haunt this halloween season! Over the past 5 i have helped run The Slaughter House at Wesslers Orchard in New Paris, Ohio. This year i am taking over and running it. In the past years the "talent" has been slim pickings. Basic requirments for employment were a 6-pack and a chainsaw. I DO NOT want that reputation with me running this haunt. I am looking for talented and enthusiastic people who not only take an idea and run with it, but can produce their own great ideas to contribute and make this one of the best haunts around our area! If you or someone you know is interrested in having a great time and making some money this season please contact me at :
    Skullking1971@gmail.com

Ps: I am not only looking for actors but would also love to hear from:
    Make-up artist, people with construction experience to help with set design and people with experience in distressing and prop designers. Thanks for taking the time out to check this out! Hope to hear from you twisted talented haunt lovers!
    Eric Wilkinson

"Basic requirments for employment were a 6-pack and a chainsaw"

I have to admit, I laughed out loud when I read this. The truth of the matter is that this takes SCARY to new levels! I'm glad that this has become the exception, rather than the rule. : ) It sounds like you plan to operate professionally and safely and I wish you incredible success Eric!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Hey.. Kel

thanks for the words of encouragement. i'm going to try my best to make it as professional as i can. some one on here recommended some stuff from Hauntbook
      so i'm going to order some book soon.

P.S. if you think that's funny, i have some stories of how the last guy ran thing that would make you die laughing!!

Comment

Working...
      X