Someone taking Larrys Credit?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone taking Larrys Credit?!?!

Just stumbled upon a photo on the web of a haunt. To me it looks like one of the darkness photos, not sure but it really looks like it. its one one on the top left of the page. Is it me or am I going Nuts?!?!

http://www.seasidehaunt.com/photo.html

http://www.seasidehaunt.com/pages/1_jpg.htm

Here's larry's photo

http://www.scarefest.com/haunted_hou...?album=1&pos=2

http://www.scarefest.com/haunted_hou...?album=1&pos=1

If this is the case haunts like this are very misleading.........
    Frank W. Balzer
    FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
    http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
    --------------------------------------------------
    www.RotHauntedHouse.com
    www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

WOW that is terrible. Who knows which haunt photos on their site are even their haunt. That is totally unreal!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Time to drop them that e-mail of mass destruction!

Why the hell do some haunts feel the need to do this!

Comment

This is one of the reasons why I usually put our logo on all promotional photos. But even with those protections, you can still get ripped-off.

Just last year, I found out that a local haunt was using an image of one of our icon characters on their tickets and internal marketing. I was not pleased.
        Scott Simmons
        The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
        http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

The same thing happened to us a couple of years ago. Some lame haunt had a bunch of pics of our attraction under the heading "Pictures of our past haunts." They were also using a part of our theme song that was created for us.

How pathetic and embarrassed by your own haunt do you have to be, to use other peoples work and claim it as your own?

By the way, I contacted their hosting company and showed them how they were using our copy written property. They next day their web site was yanked by the hosting company.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
          Deadly Intentions Haunted House
          www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
          1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Larry, your haunt really has some nice looking stuff going on. You dont need to rip pics of a temporary So.Cal haunt. Have more pride in your work
            Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
            Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
            2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

Dang

Larry saying its his photos. Now rwrussom is saying its not! Shoot this could get interesting! If it were my guess rwrussom is trying to tick Larry off! Lets see Shane! And its I got my popcorn and coke! Shane this time!!
              sigpic

Comment

Let me stop that right now. That was intended as a joke. Larry takes a lot of pride in his work and I cant imagine him ripping someones pics.
                Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
                Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
                2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

lmfao!
                  this is great.

What did we all learn....

if your gonna take fake pictures of your haunt, dont use one of the most well known in the world. lol
                  Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

rwrussom, I know your posts were just as a joke.

But to clear things up for anyone else coming to this thread...

These are my pics of the Darkness.
                    Attached Files
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
                      lmfao!
                      this is great.

What did we all learn....

if your gonna take fake pictures of your haunt, dont use one of the most well known in the world. lol
                      Amen, brotha
                      Brad Bowen
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                        rwrussom, I know your posts were just as a joke.

But to clear things up for anyone else coming to this thread...

These are my pics of the Darkness.
                        Those look like brand new clean dolls, LOL! What the heck.
                        Jared Layman

Comment

That is unbelievable! I would love to hear their explanation.
                          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
                            Those look like brand new clean dolls, LOL! What the heck.
                            HAHAHAHA!!! I think it's just my flash maybe. lol
                            Brad Bowen
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

LOL! I thought they were fresh out of the package. Almost shiny even!
                              Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                              X