No announcement yet.

Someone taking Larrys Credit?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their image even says HPI for Halloween Productions Incorporated. They are idiots.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
      lmfao!

if your gonna take fake pictures of your haunt, dont use one of the most well known in the world. lol
      Netherworld?

(ducks and runs)

I keed, I keed, I hope some explanation is given...
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

What I was trying to say was this... if they stole some pics of our place some of the other pics may be from other haunts as well. Who knows if any of those other pictures are theirs either.

Wasn't ripping on any pictures.

Anyway I will tell you guys something if you went to our haunt directory and started piling through them all you would find artwork that might belong to you, a friend and who knows what else.

This has happened to me a zillion times.... mostly artwork! This has happened to many of you as well you just might not know it yet!

Thankfully we have all of us who look out for each other!!!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I would just like to state for the record that their pic of the scene painted in Blacklight Paint is NOT ours. LOL.
          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
          www.HauntWorld.com
          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Pumpkin View Post
            Their image even says HPI for Halloween Productions Incorporated. They are idiots.
            i was gonna ask if anyone else noticed that. wow. even rookies know to take the owner's name off of stuff before you try to pass it as yours.
            sigpic

Comment

LOOK at the group photo!

Is it just me or do you think they have alot of cheap labor? Looks like many crossed the border illegally. Shane and its on Border Control! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

I’m sorry I did not bring this up sooner, I noticed it about a year ago. After going through your haunt and seeing first hand the amount of hard work and time you put into it, I brought this to attention. I do not believe someone should take the credit of someone’s HARD work. For the other photos on their sight, I would not be surprised that they were taken too from other haunts. Last year I went Through seaside haunt and was worse than the photos shown. Nail tips were sticking from some of the panels nearly cut myself. A Support beam nearly whacked someone in the head as it fell from a loose panel! List goes on.... Haunts like this one are jokes and I did not want them to get away with misleading customers to their haunt with FALSE photos of advertisement.........They own 4 haunted houses in the area, they are a monopoly here in southern california taking advantage of customers.....

Don’t take my word on this though If don't want to I am a competitor......

-Frank Balzer
                Frank W. Balzer
                FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
                http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
                --------------------------------------------------
                www.RotHauntedHouse.com
                www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

Don’t take my word on this though If don't want to I am a competitor......

-Frank Balzer
                  Hey Hatter

I'm not surprised by this at all.
                  I think most of us "SoCal Haunted House Owner's" know the
                  reputation of the 4 haunts your referring to.

Just a Note about the haunts:
                  All 4 haunts are not owned by the same person, he owns two and
                  is a partner in the other two. He is not the owner of the haunt in
                  question, he is only a partner in that one.
                  I got the ownership info straight from the horse's mouth.
                  Gary
                  Midnight Evil Productions
                  www.MidnightEvil.com
                  Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
                  www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Customer contributions

Happen here, I like to do my own ideas and things but because they are a paying customer who just spent time and effort making something for me here I say thank you, then go upstairs and pull the flush handle when they are gone.
                    I don't know , but they could be taking pictures of what they made here with a cell phone camera?
                    I will absolutely deny that any such work or pictures that might appear on-line are anything that I have something to do with.
                    Just yesterday a new sign went up outside my entrance "Leave the Camera in the CAR!"
                    (If they leave their camera in My Car, I win!)
                    Then I could use the pictures of their family reunion as pics. of Monsters lurking here, waiting to scare you!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X