Looking for Someone who knows Youtube, Myspace, blah,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Someone who knows Youtube, Myspace, blah,

Is anyone out there know how to set up youtube pages, myspace pages, and facebook pages, like the graphics make everything look cool? Get in touch with me!!! Thanks Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

check with your neices and nephews

Larry, we are way too old for those pages as far as appeal. Find your nieces and nephews for the help you need.

Two years ago, we had two pages started by two different people. One was 40 years old and a very talented artist. The other was a 21 year old girl. We were meeting to discuss which one to go with and she was being polite, until I prompted her to be honest. She was dead on when she related the one done by the 40 year old was "OLD" and unappealing. It isn't a real hip one now, but a far better one that the old guy did.

It is in need of help right now because yours truly tried to do something with it and allowed the system to update it to 2.0 and now it is BLAH. I have a call for help out to my 21 year old as I write this. lol
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
      Is anyone out there know how to set up youtube pages, myspace pages, and facebook pages, like the graphics make everything look cool? Get in touch with me!!! Thanks Larry
      I would be careful getting graphics from websites for myspace, my wife got us a nasty little virus on our home computer downloading myspace skins or whatever they are called. I am sure there is probably a way to do it without getting them from other sites.
      Jared Layman

Comment

Everything can be made custom. Feel free to shoot me a call. I do this for clients all the time. Aside from RFR I am an Art Director /Senior Graphic Designer. so feel free to hit me up.

Well, not hit me per say...or maybe????

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Yes, myspace is tricky... but doable... you have to:

1- Make your own graphics! Don't use any of that free crap from a "pimp your space" site... most of the time those "free" things will be laden with ads and links that could really piss off the people that visit your myspace.

2- Got to host your graphics yourself! Once you get your graphics made, you've got to host them yourself so you can create custom HTML for the page. Also, if your using site like Flickr, Photobucket, etc. to host you graphic file... make sure you don't exceed the site bandwidth and space! They removed the file forever screwing up the HTML in your myspace!

3- Keep it UP TO DATE!!! Enough said...

Here's our myspace:
          http://www.myspace.com/scarylexington

Everything on the site was made by us... the graphics, the music, ... everything!

If anyone has any questions just ask... -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Myspace problem solved

http://www.myspace.com/razorwire_promotions

Very good friend of mine, you want a kick-ass Myspace page talk to them.... they will hook you up. Razor Wire is a computer graphics company here in Ohio they mainly work on Metal band promotions ( Underground ) but Im sure they would be interested in creating a page for you. Just tell them I sent you and I will send them a note to expect you ( IF YOUR INTERESTED AFTER LOOKING AT THEIR PORTFOLIO )

As far as the YouTube page etc. youll just have to talk to them....
            "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
            www.maliciousstudios.com
            "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
            http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Forget Pimp my myspace... and all that trash

Give my buddy a shout..... hes a graphic designer, hes VERY affordable, Hes hip, He is in the now, and MOST OF ALL HE SIMPLY KICKS ASS ! He will make your page ALL CUSTOM and will prob. be CHEAPER THAN ANYONE ELSE !

You want a kick ass myspace page ?? Dont get yer chain yanked ( Not to say others dont kick ass NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE ELSE ) NO OFFENSE to ( Tyler, Jonathan, or JamBam ) But, give it a chance take a look at his work and decide for yourself....
              Last edited by maliciousstudios; 04-17-2009, 08:59 AM.
              "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
              www.maliciousstudios.com
              "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
              http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Myspace stuff

My fiance and her sister heve been working on my myspace site and .com site. Its not done yet. Let me know if you are interested or need any help.

Peter
                Fables Studios

www.myspace.com/fablesstudiosllc
                www.FablesStudios.com
                Last edited by FablesStudios; 04-17-2009, 09:09 AM.
                Fables Studios
                Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
                https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

facebook

If you want a facebook page, there's not too much customizing allowed for that so its simple and easy to manage and since im a college kid, i know facebook pretty well. id be willing to take on that if you want.
                  sigpic

Comment

Larry, Christopher at Rogues Hollow did ours and it is all custom graphics he did. I would check with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X