No announcement yet.

Malicious Studios your straight jacket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malicious Studios your straight jacket.

Can i actually secure it like a real straight jacket? Because itl fit for a room, but i gotta know if it will work secured. If not il still by it but i dont want to secure it and break it. Because i am going to beat the shit out of it.

Hmmmmm...... Im sure our Devilish minds can entrap you in the ASYLUM Jacket in a way that YOU WOULD NEVER ESCAPE.......lol

INSERT DRAMATIC MUSIC

Yeah, okay.... I will have a talk with my EVIL MINDED COSTUME DESIGNER and I will let you know....

UNTIIL THEN....

Insert Corny Waiting On Hold Music Here.....

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Hahaha! Alrighty, because i will be tugging and pulling and slamming into walls. I just dont want to rip such a purtay object! ha

Comment

After having a conversation with our EVIL COSTUME DESIGNER here is what she says.....

"It is a costume, not a real straight Jacket. Once the arms are strapped across the chest he will have a pretty hard time getting out of it BUT with some serious work he could probably escape. YES, It does secure like a real straight Jacket HOWEVER this distressed one has a combo of Velcro and D-Rings. It is made out of a very tough canvas and is stitched very well. It would totally work for a Haunted attraction BUT I would not put the deranged mentally insane Incredible Hulk in it and expect it to hold. I can make a tougher, reinforced buckle style jacket like the real ones but they would be quite a bit pricier. These are meant to be costumes."

Well..... there you have it !

It is a kick-ass straight jacket ( PRICED VERY MODESTLY )

I have looked around, we are BLOWING THE COMPETITION AWAY on these AYSLUM jackets.... theres allot of "STUFF" out there most priced WAY above ours with inferior craftsmanship.... AND these Asylum Jackets are Aged and stained nicely.

GET YOUR KICK - ASS ASYLUM JACKET TODAY !!

Orders are coming in, we would like to fill these as soon as possible
        DONT WAIT UNTILL THE LAST SECOND, If we cant fill the order and have it shipped to you in time for the 2009 HAUNT SEASON,

WE WONT TAKE THE ORDER..... ( SO ) get them orders in

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !!
        Last edited by maliciousstudios; 04-18-2009, 07:40 PM.
        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

I Think What He Was Really Asking You...

As far as him feeling guilty about destroying such a "purty" thing, is that he wants to know if your Straight Jackets are available in "Pink"?
          (Would this be for "The Wife"?) You can always say it IS even if it isn't.)
          Of course such a jacket should be tested under the full rampage of the 28 day cycle to prove a guarantee viable.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
            Of course such a jacket should be tested under the full rampage of the 28 day cycle to prove a guarantee viable.
            LMAO! Jim, you kill me!
            -Brandon Kelm
            Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Well i knew it wasn't meant for legitamet use. But i just wanted to make sure that if i did tug and pull a little bit i wouldnt tear it apart. As i have before. Thanks very much!

Comment

Funny

Giggles?
                Buy a real one!
                We have 3 of them....after 8 years of use......they look pretty cool.

Now 1 other word of advice????? Don't really lock yourself in when you are working a haunt!!!!
                All you need is some dork tripping you and there goes your teeth!!!
                I had a someone come after our actor one night.
                The customer was messing with my guy soo bad
                I went to get in the middle.....our actor waved me off......stopped acting....stood up straight
                Shook both arms for a few seconds......and asked the customer if he was ready.
                READY....ready for what?......as the actor was now standing with both hands free and he looked like UFC fight night.....the coward of a customer decided he didn't want to go to the house and left. BUT his friends waited in line while he left!!!!

Never back yourself in a corner and NEVER get tied up for the heck of it
                It always ends bad!!!
                Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Hmmm, good advice Ken. Thanks.

Could you perhaps give me some advice as to how to make it appear as if im strapping in when im not...hug myself?

Comment

Just look at it this way.....if you fall and smack yer beak it will add to all the distressed work allready on the jacket.... AND you will have a VERY COOL "Custom makeup job that looks SO REAL!!" LMFAO, just dont touch it cause it will make yer eyes water..... ( DAMN ) and if you loose them teeth you can be a Hellbilly Redneck next year !!

LMFAO.... I really dont see the downside to this....LMFAO

Malicious Studios
                    www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Hmm

IF you are a good actor?
                      Place arms under arm pits....the rest is an act.
                      the straps on real ones need to be buckled....place all straps in place and don't buckle them
                      Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Alright. Thanks, never worn a straight jacket before so i didnt know if it could be realisticly worn with out securing it. What with all the straps.

Comment

Working...
                        X