• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Haunters Convention News and Updates

Midwest Haunters Convention
    News and Updates April 18, 2009

MHC 2009
    Make your reservations now!

MHC 2009 is rapidly approaching. The vendor trade show is growing, the Hyatt hotel is filling up, and the pre-convention haunt bus tours are selling fast. If you have not done so already, please make your plans to attend one of the biggest, and most exciting, events in the haunted attraction industry! We are constantly updating the MHC website with new information so please check out www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com and make your reservations now.

New Vendor Demo Area
    Valuable presentations free to all!

New for 2009 will be a vendor demo area at the MHC trade show. It will be on the trade show floor and used for vendors to provide extended product demonstrations. If you are a MHC vendor and would like to schedule a time please email Barry@MidwestHaunters.com for details. To read more please visit www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com/VendorDemo.htm

MHC Promo Video
    New Social Media helps promote MHC!

Jason Dasti and the rest of the team at New Social Media have outdone themselves and created a new MHC promo video. Check it out on the MHC home page at www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com !

MHC on Twitter!
    Join us on Twitter for news and exclusives

MHC has joined the Twitter community. Follow us at www.Twitter.com/MidwestHaunters . Our friends on Twitter will be the first to receive news and updates about the show and they will be eligible for exclusive events and prizes during the show. Stay tuned for more details!

Midsummer Monster Bash
    More Details Released!

Friday, June 5th Midsummer Monster Bash - This night is for haunters to party with your fellow Halloween enthusiasts. We’ll provide the entertainment; you show up in your favorite haunt attire. Special guests; Scarlet Angel (with members from Kim's Krypt, Maryland) will perform with a Scaryoke set; 8 performers will get a chance to sing with the band. There will an acting contest, a psycho magician and the introduction of several new props. Hosted by Chuck Williams and Johnny DiLoretto. Sponsored by Dead Acres, Haunted Hoochie.

Check our website at www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com for more details as they become available.

The Midwest Haunters Convention is a weekend event planned for Haunted Attraction Producers, Actors, and Home Haunters. Our goal is to provide you with educational seminars and workshops with experienced presenters, a 75+ vendor tradeshow with the latest in haunt offerings, and place to network with others in the industry during our fun social activities. If you are involved in a haunted house in any way then MHC is the place to be!

Of Course!

A late nite scaryoke party, and my class is at 9:30 AM.....
    Don't worry, I can teach hungover... can we get a coffee pot in the classroom? LMAO
    I can't wait! I am SO excited for this year, sounds like it's gonna be a blast!!!!
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Twitter is awesome.

How much is the party going to cost this year, Barry?

Edited to add: LOL, that question didn't look right after I posted it... Not "how much is it going to cost" as in, cost you to host it... Cost, as in cost us to get in.
      Last edited by actiondeath; 04-18-2009, 12:54 PM.
      To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

The Saturday party is the same price as last year - $40 ($35 if purchased with the seminar series). Music, contests, food, and an overall fun evening is included in the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
          Friday, June 5th Midsummer Monster Bash
          Sorry, I meant this one.
          To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

The Friday night event is only $7 in advance!

Comment

midwest will be fun as always. Can't wait.

I hope Scarlet Angel knows a few Sinatra tunes so Chuck Williams will sing for us.
              Gravely MacCabre
              aka Ricky Dick
              Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
              and
              Midnight Monster Hop
              Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
              www.castleblood.com
              www.midnightmonsterhop.com
              www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
              Lifetime achievement award winner
              International Costumers Guild

Comment

Good luck Barry,

Sounds like a high quality show as always....
                I continue to hear great things about MHC, and I know how much work putting on shows like this is....

I love the Dead Acres / Haunted Hoochie sponsorship too....that was one of the coolest and craziest websites I ever got to create.

Robert Kocher
                The Village of Darkness
                Robert Kocher
                Xanthar of the Museum

The Village of Darkness
                www.TheVillageOfDarkness.com

Comment

Working...
                X