Tonight's Question:??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's Question:??

Nine employees of a pizza place 70 miles from here were seeing the Ravens Grin tonight as a birthday celebration.
    Three of the nine had been here before. 12, 14 and 15 years ago!
    At the end of the tour we were all talking in the parking lot and one of the returning fans asked me how I didn't laugh when I was saying my funny lines?
    "Maybe because I have said those lines before?"
    But then I had to confess, I do many times laugh myself hysterical and begin ad-libbing beyond my usual act and the crazy laughter will not stop. (Part of the addiction)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Wow and I thought it had been a long time since I had been to your house. Im not even half way there. Half way there. Half way there. By the way does that strange boy Adam still frequent your home?
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Yesss he doessss! we have that fun here of me making fun of him as he sits in the front room pretending to be a stranger here...but eventually the other people in the room realise I woudn't be saying such things to the average stranger.
      A few times he is already sitting in the front room before they come in and I tell them to be carefull of thew almost life-like manniquin in the chair.(He's not trying to be one.)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X