Wall Panels for sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Panels for sale!!!

We have 200 DOUBLE sided (5/8" plywood on both sides-very sturdy and durable) wall panels (4' wide x 8' tall) for sale. They were only used for one season. They have been thoroughly treated with fire retardant and painted midnight blue (practically black). 150 of the panels have trough built into the tops of the panels to hide your extension cords, and other wiring. Also included are six 1/2 panels (2'wide x 8' tall). You also get a 5 gallon bucket full of simpson strong ties for tying them all together, and a bucket of screws. Also included is a bucket of latches, hinges, and door handles so that you can turn any panel you like into a hinged door. Asking price is only $10,000. That breaks down to only $50 a panel (even less per panel if you consider all the included hardware and the six 1/2 panels). You won't find a better deal on wall panels than this anywhere. Better hurry though cause they won't be around for long. E-mail us at snaugle@gmail.com
    Last edited by Dead Syndicate; 04-20-2009, 12:23 PM.

Where are you located and do you have the means to load a truck where they are stored?

Randy
    Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
    Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
    2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

I just sent you an email regarding your wall panels. You can either reply to the email or call the number provided.
      Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
      Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
      www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

"You won't find a better deal on wall panels than this anywhere. Better hurry though cause they won't be around for long."

Weren't you trying to sell these for much of this entire year now?

Darkangel

Comment

not a bad deal

dark angel i dont know where you buy your walls but i can build 4x8 walls for about 11.00 dollars a peice painted but minus all the hardware i get wholesale lumber prices . for my haunt but have had the same sponsor for 5 years and were are proud to have them although im sure this haunter has every good intention though ,exhaust all avenues of exploration and do your reaserch fellow haunters to get the best prices and deals and hope every thing your selling sells quickly and get to work clocks ticking lol

Comment

Fear Asylum,

I agree, I was quoting what the original poster Dead Syndicate said when he said it's the best price you can find, but he's been trying to sell them since after last season!!! It's too expensive. I can make them for much less than what he's selling for.

Good luck,
            Darkangel

Comment

To Expensive!!!!

This is way way way to much for panels!

The 2x4x8' runs about 1.50+/- at any lowes or home depot
              Plywood is about 13.00+/- 4'x8' sheet
              Hardware is 25-40+/- per container
              paint is'nt to expesive the more you get the better the price will be per panel.

All and all the price should be more like 30 per panel if that!
              Michael Chilson
              Brookdale Campground Haunted Halls
              Kozy Rest Campground Haunted Hay Ride
              ScareHouse Pittsburgh, Pa (Actor)
              Designer & Technical Director

Comment

Anyone who thinks it is too much, don't buy it. Anyone who thinks it's cheap, buy it. I'm not sure why everyone thinks commenting publicly on pricing is a good idea.
                sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Wall panels for sale

because memphis these forums are ment to help and inform haunters and lead them in the right direction and to aid in there time of need , AND NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT NOT BEING MEAN JUST STATING THE FACTS LATER COOL I SEE YOU ARE ONLY 2 HOURS FROM ME WHAT HAUNT DO YOU HAVE TAKE CARE AND TALK TO YOU SOON MEMPHIS MIKE

Comment

Working...
                  X