Air Compressor Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Compressor Power

I don't really understand how this whole AC Power works. I'm 13 years old, and I'm doing a haunted hayride, and I was on www.frightcatalog.com. I want to get some things off there, but many of them require AC Power.

Also, I could use some feedback on some scenes.
    I had some ideas for pretty original scenes.

Hospital Scene: Zombie Doctors roll a helpless patient out in front of the wagon on a stretcher, they saw up and slaughter the patient.

Cult Scene: A cult standing around a fire murmuring Satanic rituals, and they have a human/animal sacrifice.
    Don't throw a baby at anything. Even a Burgalar

Jasons,
    AC stands for alternating current the opposite is DC or direct current. Long story short is that DC current is something that runs on batteries and AC plugs into a wall outlet or extension cord.

If your event is a hayride, then it would be hard to sell a hospital due to the setting, perhaps make that zombies at a car crash attacking a person instead.

the cult scene is fine, taboo possibly, but not outrageously so, I would have the scene on one side of the wagon as a distraction and then have more cultists attack from hiding on the other side.
    Good luck,
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Generator

If you need run a compressor in the middle of nowhere a small genny will take care of it, however now you're talking a good bit of cash to get all that setup.

AC power is the stuff that comes out of your wall. A normal house outlet has 15A of current than can be drawn from it. You'll notice those types of ratings when you look at compressors.

Comment

Ok. I guess I'll try to stick with non-electric stuff.
        Don't throw a baby at anything. Even a Burgalar

Comment

Working...
        X