Sinister Scents Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinister Scents Question...

OK... so first off I want to thank Sinister Scents, we got our product in today and are VERY happy with our X-Pouches (which have been nicknamed the "strap-ons" by Ed)...

But I was trying to remember, what kind of fan did Sinister Scents have at TW featuring the X-Pouches?

Any info would be most helpful!

THANKS!!! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Bump for assistance! Thanx. -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler give Ken a day or two to respond he dosen't use this board everyday.

Or you could probably e-mail him at Sinister Scents e-mail (im sure it's on the website)
      Or Dream Reapers website.

Comment

Whoa

Ok sorry got some REAL bs going on right now.....FBI calling me is just one of them!!!!

Um fan? What fan? Scents? WHAT THE...

Oh sorry I was in I DON'T KNOW MODE STILL!!!!

Use a round desk fan
        The one that was at the show had a mp3 thing on it and some other bs......not needed.
        Measure the x do hicky thing and check Wally world or Target for their fans
        I just saw something like it at Target.....I think it was a fan to cool your laptop though....that couold work also

Make sure they have adjustable speed.........REMEMBER THE MORE AIR YOU SHOVE THROUGH.....THE QUICKER THE GO BAD
        Less air at slower speeds extends the life and actually works to isolate the scent also

OHHHHHH.......FOLKS BUY FANS NOW!!!!!! WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT IN OCTOBER.....SHELVES ARE EMPTY!!!!!
        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Thanks Ken, going to Target TODAY! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Spriggs View Post
            Ok sorry got some REAL bs going on right now.....FBI calling me is just one of them!!!!

Um fan? What fan? Scents? WHAT THE...

Oh sorry I was in I DON'T KNOW MODE STILL!!!!

Use a round desk fan
            The one that was at the show had a mp3 thing on it and some other bs......not needed.
            Measure the x do hicky thing and check Wally world or Target for their fans
            I just saw something like it at Target.....I think it was a fan to cool your laptop though....that couold work also

Make sure they have adjustable speed.........REMEMBER THE MORE AIR YOU SHOVE THROUGH.....THE QUICKER THE GO BAD
            Less air at slower speeds extends the life and actually works to isolate the scent also

OHHHHHH.......FOLKS BUY FANS NOW!!!!!! WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT IN OCTOBER.....SHELVES ARE EMPTY!!!!!
            No kidding about buying now. I tried to buy an electric heater for my basement in January and the stores thought I was stupid. They tried to sell me patio furniture and garden seeds instead. I did end up finding and buying one lonely little heater after stopping at many stores. The sad thing is I have still had to fire it up many times this month.
            Jared Layman

Comment

Speaking of Sinister Scents, I have the Energizer Bunny of their product line in my haunt. Most of the packets fade after the season, but not VOLCANO. I have a donut of Volcano I bought for our 2007 season that is still going strong. In the spring of 2008, as I started working on the haunt, I found the donut of Volcano. I was surprised that it was still so strong, so I stuck it back in a plastic bag and used it again last October. A few days ago I was going through the haunt making plans for this year, and much to my nose’s amazement old Volcano was still fragrance-ifing the scene it was placed in last October. It is smell that can’t be destroyed!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Louis Brown
              Owner, operator, and dish washer
              at
              DarkWood Manor

Comment

Who did you kill now Ken? lol!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

HA

Damon?

See I have a few lines memorized!!!

I can't recall.
                  I don't remember.
                  Really?
                  I can't verify that.

and the ever so fitting......I don't know!!!!

Really I didn't do anything....they think I know something and we all know I know nothing!!!!

Maybe you guys should call them and tell them that!!!!!

Comment

Ken,
                    I can no longer hide any more bodies for you... we've got to find another state!

lol

Don't forget the pics... and actually hiding the bodies is easier than I would have thought....

Comment

Originally posted by lurker View Post
                      It is smell that can’t be destroyed!!!!!!!
                      Thats what my wife says about my.... Oh Nevermind!

Comment

Damn

Well I took the darn pics last night....one issue I forgot the cord for my camera, and laptop is at home.

I will find away to get them up!!!!

Kevin? You always have a ripe odor around you......PHOTOSHOP SHORTCUT called Green Stinkies!!!!!!!!

Comment

How much scent to you mix into fog juice? Do you find different scents require more or less?

Thanks

Comment

1/2 oz. per 1 gallon of juice...

Also, might I add... "Just Bad"; FUCKING STINKS!!! I don't know what you guys did to make that smell... but it is simply putrid!

I was moving our scents over into a black container for storage, and DAMN!... That was yesterday and it's still fried into my nose!

Thanks! -Tyler
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hey Ken, tell the FBI they will have to wait! Just tell them you are WAY to busy making our costumes to have time to answer their questions! have them get in line. After that, give me your cell block # if you need a pen pal LMAO
                              Greg
                              Fearfest
                              Greg Allen
                              scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                              X