Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic question

Two questions if you can help me out:

1. What projector systems are you using in your haunts for cgi or any other video? I am looking for a reasonably priced one. I need about 4 of them. I have an Epson but thought I might be able to get a knock off brand cheaper.

2. Any info on where to purchase good but reasonably priced flat screens to use for cgi? I need about 10 of them. All sizes.

Thanks!

Also if anybody uses a cheaper $$ projector, please let us know your experiences with the bulbs. I know there are some real cheap quality bulbs on the market that have been known to blow up and cause damage to the projector.

Comment

Good question, sorry I forgot that part.

Comment

Depends what kind of content your running if the CGI is HD or not but why not go for the Vizio... probably the cheapest LCD or Plasma you will find, they have a decent 42in plasma for $730 or LCD for $900 or a 37in LCD for $690...
        worth a look, and probably can be found cheaper locally...
        Best of Luck...
        Bill Rod.
        Dark Tech Effects
        Automated DMX Lighting
        Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Haunted attraction magazine has an article on projectors right now.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks Bill. I did look at them at Sam's Club. They seem the cheapest.

Allen: I will check that out. Must be in the one coming out? I don't recall seeing it in the one we just got in March.

Comment

Working...
            X