Do you know what hr 645 is ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know what hr 645 is ?

Recently a Bill HR 645 was overlooked by most of us in the U.S..... this is something of interest to us all.... This has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HAUNT INDUSTRY but I think its a valid thread. ( Im not going to tell you about HR 645.... it is simply unbeliievable, I want you to Google it and read it for yourself )
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

What has you worried or what scares you about it? Just wondering, I know what this bill is and "how" people think it could turn out... just askin'.

Good topic for discussion and I will not be surprised if this thread gets deleted! hahahahaha... -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Wake up people !!

HR 645 <---- I just learned about this a while back Google it.... atleast put some thought into it ! You wanna know what scares me ?? Something like this !! Here a link to a YouTube video that explains what Im talking about....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vy8bMwazRA

Tyler - This seriously scares the crap out of me.... IF these camps are meant to protect the people inside of them ( Why are the fences lined with barbed wire and fences to keep people ( IN ? ) AND the camps they are building RIGHT NOW have bars and turning type electronic doors ( That ONLY let people in )

Those of you reading this need to ATLEAST give it some validity..... Is this possible ?? Could this be happening ?? What is the government getting ready for ?? Is the Economic downfall going to be SO BAD that we will have to be relocated into these facilities to be ( Protected ? ) and if this is so why are these facilities build to keep people in instead of out ??

There are tons of pictures on the net Tons of video dont take my word for it look for yourself..... ( JUST DONT IGNORE IT !?! )
      "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
      www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...?bill=h111-645

I try not to read into things more than is actually there.

Comment

I hope you are right....

Barry I hope you are right, we all love to be lied to ( We just want to know things will be okay ) no matter what.... they say we are admist the beginning of what will be the worst economic downfall in U.S. history. I am very concerned....

(( LMFAO EVEN THOUGH IM NOT THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE BOX ...LMFAO ))

I KNOW THIS ISNT HAUNTWORLD MATERIAL ( BUT ) I DO THINK ITS A VALID THREAD

I am just curious what all of you think about the Bill.... ( honestly ) I may be over reacting but maybe the economic downfall is worse than we think ? See, I work for the railroad, my job is a "Direct Reflection" of the economy and I say its worse than we thought. I have watched the reduction in freight of "Goods" and so, I started really paying attention.... it all started with HR 875

HR 875 is a Bill that was introtuced to the house and is in violation of the 10th amendment. It Effectively criminalizes organic farming but doesn’t actually use the word organic.
          Effects anyone growing food even if they are not selling it but consuming it.
          Effects anyone producing meat of any kind including wild game.

So, I read onward.... and stumbled upon HR 645..... This is what I got out of it

A bill entitled the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act (HR 645) was introduced in the US Congress in January. It calls for the establishment of six national emergency centers in major regions in the US to be located on existing military installations. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...?bill=h111-645

The stated purpose of the "national emergency centers" is to provide "temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster."

(( WHAT MAJOR DISSASTER ARE WE GETTING READY FOR ?? AND ATLEAST ( 6 ) EMERGENCY CENTERS ?? WHY SO MANY ?? ))

In actuality, what we are dealing with are FEMA internment camps. HR 645 states that the camps can be used to "meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security."

There has been virtually no press coverage of HR 645.

These "civilian facilities" on US military bases are to be established in cooperation with the US Military. Modeled on Guantanamo, what we are dealing with is the militarization of FEMA internment facilities.

Once a person is arrested and interned in a FEMA camp located on a military base, that person would in all likelihood, under a national emergency, fall under the de facto jurisdiction of the Military: civilian justice and law enforcement including habeas corpus would no longer apply.

Definition of habeas corpus - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habeas_corpus

So, this said in lame mans terms you would have NO RIGHTS TO A FARE TRIAL !

HR 645 bears a direct relationship to the economic crisis and the likelihood of mass protests across America. It constitutes a further move to militarize civilian law enforcement, repealing the Posse Comitatus Act.

( What is the political intent and purpose of these camps? The potential use of these internment facilities to detain American citizens under a martial law situation are not an object of media debate or discussion. )
          Last edited by maliciousstudios; 04-24-2009, 03:34 AM.

Malicious Studios
          www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Sorry Im just freaking out...lol

LMFAO.... I appologize Im just FREAKING OUT HERE !! LMFAO, I have gotten to wrapped up in all of this and I need to just direct my eyes away from it and just "Go with the hurd" lol.... maybe I have just gotten caught up in it all for a bit...

BUT

It litterally scares me....LMFAO.... not because Im afraid personally, but when I think of my Kids, family, friends.... how will I protect them?? How will I will I protect my 1 year old son or my 6 year old daughter ?? I start to get friggin PISSED !! lol....

I know some local people have started building bunkers, storing can goods, amunition etc.

????...( LMFAO )...????

I hope we all wont stand for it ( IF ) this is true, I guess I just want everyone that I care about to keep their eyes and ears open ( You all know you cant trust Big Brother ) I figure its good to keep your eyes forward but its ALSO good to look back once in a while....
            Last edited by maliciousstudios; 04-24-2009, 03:36 AM.

Malicious Studios
            www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Ok for all of you people that build bunkers and store ammunition in case of a nuclear war, how long do you think you are going to live in a bunker under your house? How are you going to use the bathroom or bath? Just die at the start instead of the slow torture of dying in a bunker trying to avoid your own poo piles.

Also, I heard the barbed wire fences were debunked and those weren't real pictures. I think you are putting a lot of spin on this. After the hurricanes people cried about not haing enough of crap like this so the people in our own country could be helped in case of an emergency. Now that you are getting them you are acting like they are going to be death camps.
              Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
                Ok for all of you people that build bunkers and store ammunition in case of a nuclear war, how long do you think you are going to live in a bunker under your house? How are you going to use the bathroom or bath? Just die at the start instead of the slow torture of dying in a bunker trying to avoid your own poo piles.

Also, I heard the barbed wire fences were debunked and those weren't real pictures. I think you are putting a lot of spin on this. After the hurricanes people cried about not haing enough of crap like this so the people in our own country could be helped in case of an emergency. Now that you are getting them you are acting like they are going to be death camps.

I think it's for the better, IF another bad hurricane hits or earthquake we have a place to send these folks. Also if there is another attack what better place to send people then a military base ....

and for bunkers they would have to be very deep and thick I'm assuming right .. if the blast didn't kill you the radiation would .....
                HHA Member

Comment

That's my point, they are for the best. There is a lot of spin on this.
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Military Bases

I think they are trying to make use of all the military bases that have been closed down. Which is a good idea. If you have ever been to one its like its own little city. Its probably better that those bases stay active and not rundown. It will also create jobs for "just in case" situations.
                    Steve

Waken Productions
                    www.wakenproductions.com
                    http://wakenproductions.blogspot.com/

Comment

Malicious... CALM DOWN!

We all know that hurricanes, tornados, and weather in general are getting worse... those types of national disasters!

Also, as long as people have the right to own a gun... nothing crazy is going to happen! Just ask yourself... are you ready (if you have to) to shoot your neighbor? The Police? Your brother? ... I am!

Also, you talk as if habeas corpus is still something we still have... don't you remember Bush abolishing habeas corpus when he signed in the Patriot Act... read into that!

Also, how do you fill about the bills that:

-Allow the government to control and censor the internet
                      -Patriot Act
                      -Unwarranted search AND SEIZURE of private property for guns and ammunition.
                      -Mandoatory public "service" for 2-4 years

... and before you freak out... I'll tell you that all BUT ONE of the above has already been passed!

It is just best to not read to much into this stuff... obviously it just causes freak outs! hhahahahahah.... All I can say is just ignore it all... BUT BE READY if and when the time comes to protect yourself and your family! -Tyler
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                        Malicious...

Also, as long as people have the right to own a gun... nothing crazy is going to happen! Just ask yourself... are you ready (if you have to) to shoot your neighbor? The Police? Your brother? ... I am!
                        You are ready and prepared to shoot your neighbor, the police, and your brother, but are you prepared to eat them? That is what will separate the winners from the losers in the post-apocalyptic world of tomorrow.
                        "Excuse me, do you have any Grey Poupon?"
                        sigpic
                        Louis Brown
                        Owner, operator, and dish washer
                        at
                        DarkWood Manor

Comment

Mmmmmmm.... Sounds good to me! -Tyler
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

This crap has been going on forever, These people tell you about a bill and then make it sound like the world is coming to the end. Just buy their book or dvd its all there.
                            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Maybe they will taste like chicken !?! YUM !

Yes... like I said I think I have been reading to much...lol... I worked with a guy the other day who is a radical and it got me started thinking AGAIN. Yeah just like 911 and the rest of the crap there always seems to be conspiracy theories.

No I dont think it is human nature to lay down and die instead of fighting...lol, I think whether or not I have bunkers like some of those people out there that are building them I will be fighting untill I am choking on my pancreas ( HA! HA! ) Hell Yeah ! I am not afraid to shoot or eat someone ( If Need Be ) LMFAO !!

Maybe they taste like Chicken ?? I will say this.... amunition has went up drastically in price, I sware I can remember AK amo at 12.00 a box now its 50.00 a box....

I knew deep down this was prob. mostly B.S. but I just wanted to know how others felt. Just keep your eyes open, I know I will !! ( DAMN )

Malicious Studios
                              www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Working...
                              X