No announcement yet.

Do you know what hr 645 is ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I believe it? No... Like many, I read conspiracy stories/theories for fun... it's kinda like a small hobby.

I'm objective to it all... I mean, we ALL KNOW the CIA killed Kennedy right? So then the question is why? Hahahaha... There are a few "stories" out there... one is credible... but then we'll never know will we!

HAHAHAHA..... AHHHH... the mystery! -Tyler

PS: You really want to know what the government is up too... become a senator or a congressman! In their oath is an oath of silence!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Be real, our government is not run by a bunch of incompentent bozos that's ridiculous to say. Sure Bush was a moron and no government is perfect but we are the lone suuperpower for good reason, we for the most part of great leadership. If our government os bad imagine what EVERY other government is like in the world, far worse.....

The attacks were not created by us, but by our enemies who want us to recognize them. We could go to war anytime we want to why create this to do it?

Darkangel

Comment

Dark,

You need to do some real research... our government is known for more deaths on civilian people than any other group in the world... why do you think the WORLD hates us?

Lone super power... don't believe that for one second. China is more powerful than we are and Russia is slowly following... They are the ones pushing for the one-world currency/government at the G8 Summit... What did our government do... nothing! We didn't didn't disagree with it, nor agree! Strange...

Incompittant bozos? No... but fear mongering, NWO, mafia men... HELL YES! Be real here... our gov. is ran by a small group of people... not senators, not congressman... just a small group of thugs!

You need to look up and read about the IRS, Bilderberg, the NWO, The Carlisle Group and the Council of Foriegn Relations!

Our COUNTRY and PEOPLE are amazing, the best in the world... but our GOVERNMENT SUCKS and more and more they're passing laws/bills that are taking away our civil liberties... what are you doing about it? -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Bring that Paranoia Right Up To Date.

Consider the economic mess that began as it became apparent that a Democrat would be our next President.
          Some certain somebodys cashed in their chips for their full amount and left the playing field, stranding the entire country (except most of the richest people in the world, of course)
          Sure there were also some contributing factors but basically this is what happened.
          It causes me to wonder how much of our lives are actually hinged upon pure lies and fantasy?
          We are always the "good Guys"? Our News people reinforce this all the time, but I bet the people living in Germany under Hitler saw the same kinds of articles and baloney too.
          The last Bush became the President in the movie "Three Days Of The Condor" in which fearfull of a country being held ransome over oil, innocent people get assasinated because they might have read a work of fiction concerning the same scenario.
          "We have met the enemy, and he is us!" Gluttony is a major sin, not just because of extended bellys and gas pains but because taking what a country needs from weaker , smaller countrys is not right.
          Not any different than the white settlers taking the land from the American Indians, or the white settlers keeping slaves to do their work for them. The whole "taking" process is just more modernized and efficient now, add that P.R. factor to it an it becomes almost right and good and of course is blessed by our religious purveyors too!
          It's the old ,"God Told Me To Do This" thing..again!
          When one psycho mows down a dozen innocent people in a restaurant we all shake our heads in disbelief, when a country does it , we turn our heads and look the other way.
          "God" might just be a loose synapse in the brain? Flapping as the blood rushes passed it.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Tyler

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
            Dark,

You need to do some real research... our government is known for more deaths on civilian people than any other group in the world... why do you think the WORLD hates us?

Lone super power... don't believe that for one second. China is more powerful than we are and Russia is slowly following... They are the ones pushing for the one-world currency/government at the G8 Summit... What did our government do... nothing! We didn't didn't disagree with it, nor agree! Strange...

Incompittant bozos? No... but fear mongering, NWO, mafia men... HELL YES! Be real here... our gov. is ran by a small group of people... not senators, not congressman... just a small group of thugs!

You need to look up and read about the IRS, Bilderberg, the NWO, The Carlisle Group and the Council of Foriegn Relations!

Our COUNTRY and PEOPLE are amazing, the best in the world... but our GOVERNMENT SUCKS and more and more they're passing laws/bills that are taking away our civil liberties... what are you doing about it? -Tyler
            It is you my friend who needs to do research, can you please tell me in the history of the U.S. who has done more for other countries.

Please provide some links of the above stated, it must be true you read about it on the internet!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please put the koolaid down and stay off the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Haunts of Richmond View Post
              Supply and demand.

The increase in gun and ammunition purchases is a reactionary response to the new US administration.

I enjoy reading about conspiracy theories, but 99% are completely ridiculous and void of logic.

- Ryan
              It is not an increase because of a reactionary response to the new US administration. Ammunition shot up last summer because of the increase in the price of brass and lead and has not come back down in price. The price of commodities last summer was huge.
              Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Be real, our government is not run by a bunch of incompentent bozos that's ridiculous to say.

I'm trying to make the point that I don't believe a government based in a democratic society has the power and resources to pull off massive conspiracies on the level of a 9/11.

And, I was being facetious with the bozo remark... we're ALL incompetent bozos... with inherent flaws. I was just looking in the mirror. I'll still always believe America is the greatest country in the world.

- Ryan
                Last edited by Haunts of Richmond; 04-25-2009, 03:08 PM.

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
                www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
                Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
                  Ammunition shot up last summer because of the increase in the price of brass and lead and has not come back down in price. The price of commodities last summer was huge.

My comments were based on articles such as these: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/11/obama.gun.sales/

You have a point, though.
                  Last edited by Haunts of Richmond; 04-25-2009, 03:07 PM.

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
                  www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
                  Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
                    It is not an increase because of a reactionary response to the new US administration. Ammunition shot up last summer because of the increase in the price of brass and lead and has not come back down in price. The price of commodities last summer was huge.
                    That is the most logical excuse I have heard yet, for the price increase on ammo, It invokes supply side economics, and sounds very "insightful", but it does nothing to address the shortage of ammo, the "two box per person" policy that many gun shops have adopted, and the long waiting list for assault weapons.
                    Like it or not, many Americans are preparing for TSHTF
                    www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

maybe someone should do a haunt with a FEMA Death Camp theme. I'd be willing to bet there are alot more people afraid of a totalitarian govt. than there are people afraid of neon clowns.
                      The show could start in the parking lot where the customers are arrested, and herded to a holding area (queue line), Once they are searched and their admission money have been confinscated, they will watch a re-education film, before they enter into the facility. Once inside they will witness an interrogation, or maybe a group trying to escape, and being mowed down by a DSL M2 50 cal. You could walk them into a gas chamber full of fog, or maybe a crematorium.

Just a thought...
                      www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Nightgore,

It's obvious you haven't been on this earth that long and I hope you are serious when you say you read it as a hobby, because it does slightly seem like you are believing this crap.

We've killed more people than any other country? Really?

When a natural disaster happens, who is the first nation to respond with tonnes of aid? Who is the world's leader is charity groups that support third world countries? Who sends the MOST food and medical supplies to starving people in Africa??? We are the most generous and compassionate country in the world responsible for saving hundreds of millions of lives in our short existence.

We've done in a few decades what nations that have been around for thousands of years still haven't done. China is an ancient country and you're just now starting to see them catch up, along with India and Russia and all those ancient cultures who after so long still can't touch us for what we started becomming to the world in the early 1800's and grew from then til now. Russia tried to compete and went bankrupt and for centuries was looked at as Europe's backwater country, not respected like us.
                        Other than make our crap for cheap, what does China do for the world? And militarily speaking, they are so far behind us it's not even funny. Financially they are strong but that's it but human rights is horrible, they are the ones who kill more of their own and since they closed their borders to the world they rarely sent aid to anyone concerning themselves only with themselves. Also, when the US economy started to fall, the world's economy started to fail, coincidence??? The world does revolve around the US, it's not a secret. We ARE the only superpower since Russia fell in the late 80's, around the time you were born.

The Bilderbergers are a group of World leaders, not just the US, as are a few of the groups you mentioned. I know about them, and again you're looking too far into it all. You are very young, live your life free of fear and work towards your new show and take care of your family, friends, and employees and not worry about the NWO and all that conspiracy garbage!

Darkangel
                        Last edited by Darkangel; 04-26-2009, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Hummmmmmmmmm

UMMMMMMMMM HUMMMMMMMM...... Oh who won the game last night? I missed it. Pass the salt please. Did you know we have new neighbors? They seem nice. Pass the potatos please. I think its going to rain today but the weather man said it was going to be sunny. Pass the butter and may I have another roll? So guys hows things looking for the 2009 haunt season? This ice cream on this pie is delicious. Shane and its excuse me I need to go to the restroom! Shane this time.
                          sigpic

Comment

I....( love potatoes !)

LMFAO.... wow.... I guess there are some extremely different opinions on it all.... LMFAO I dont know about you but I like my potatoes with brown gravy....lol....

The price tag for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan wars is in the trillions. I for one think this is what has lead us into our economic downfall... Will we still be a superpower in 10 years ?

Unfortunately I dont think so.... I HOPE SO, but with the trend we are in I dont think its possible.

The goverment cannot be unaware of the statistics the rest of us know: a Chinese economy that has been growing over twice as fast as the U.S. economy for almost two decades now, and an Indian economy that has been growing at around twice the U.S. rate for almost a decade already.

And they surely understand the magic of compound interest.

China's economy will overtake that of the United States in one long generation if current trends continue. (Goldman Sachs predicted in 2003 that Chinese GDP would surpass that of the U.S. in 2042.) India, starting later and growing slightly slower, will not reach the same milestone for a further decade or more, but both Asian giants will be nipping at America's heels long before that. And economic power is the source of most other kinds of power.

Most people are not panicked by this future because they assume that there will no longer be a Communist regime in China 35 years from now, and they know that India is a democracy already.

I think that the U.S. is in a downward spiral.... Unless they do something we will fall behind China and India. Do I really believe in HR645 ?? Not really but the uncertain futures we have is frightening !
                            "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                            www.maliciousstudios.com
                            "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                            http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Amen, brother!!!
                              Originally posted by graystone View Post
                              UMMMMMMMMM HUMMMMMMMM...... Oh who won the game last night? I missed it. Pass the salt please. Did you know we have new neighbors? They seem nice. Pass the potatos please. I think its going to rain today but the weather man said it was going to be sunny. Pass the butter and may I have another roll? So guys hows things looking for the 2009 haunt season? This ice cream on this pie is delicious. Shane and its excuse me I need to go to the restroom! Shane this time.
                              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

AND THEN THERES THE CHEMTRAILS....lol

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some contrails are actually chemicals or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public. Versions of the chemtrail conspiracy theory circulating on the internet and radio talk shows theorize that the activity is directed by government officials. As a result, federal agencies have received thousands of complaints from people who have demanded an explanation. The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by government agencies and scientists around the world.

The United States Air Force has stated that the theory is a hoax which "has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications". The British Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs has stated that chemtrails "are not scientifically recognised phenomena". The Canadian Government House Leader has stated that "The term 'chemtrails' is a popularized expression, and there is no scientific evidence to support their existence."

The term chemtrail is derived from "chemical trail" in the similar fashion that contrail is an abbreviation for condensation trail. It does not refer to common forms of aerial spraying such as crop dusting, cloud seeding or aerial firefighting. The term specifically refers to aerial trails allegedly caused by the systematic high-altitude release of chemical substances not found in ordinary contrails, resulting in the appearance of supposedly uncharacteristic sky tracks. Believers of this theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be for global dimming, population control, weather control, or biowarfare and claim that these trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.

Still dont understand ?? watch the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

High level contamination by natural and industrial sources of the alkali earth metal, barium (Ba) has been identified in the ecosystems/workplaces that are associated with high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurodegenerative diseases such as the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba in soils (mean: 1428 ppm) and vegetation (mean: 74 ppm) in relation to mean levels of 345 and 19 ppm recorded in MS-free regions adjoining. The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Barium as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

"an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

This National Institute of Health document just described the U.S.

Navy barium chemtrail aerosol program called:

"Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation"
                                VTRPE
                                sub program,

within the

"Radio Frequency Mission Planner"

RFMP

U.S. Navy warfare system

(The chemtrail aerosol spraying program began with the top secret U.S. Navy RFMP/VTRPE aerosol program, spraying a mixture of barium into our atmosphere from aircraft.

The chemtrail program is associated with
                                Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.

True Or Not.... Scary Stuff !! WOULD'NT YOU AGREE ???

-----> http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTR...c=GetTRDoc.pdf <----
                                Last edited by maliciousstudios; 04-27-2009, 05:42 PM.
                                "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                                www.maliciousstudios.com
                                "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                                http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Working...
                                X