Thank You Pale Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Pale Night

Thanks to Kip and Ashley for visiting with us in Phoenix last week. We had a great day discussing Haunting and Special Effects. For those of you not in the loop, these are two of the nicest people I've discovered in this industry. You could not go wrong buying from Kip, he's a bright and talented guy.

Matt Marich
    Edge Designs
    www.edgedesignsonline.com
    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

We all love Kip... it's like a nice dash of salt on some awesome fries! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I have to agree!

Everytime i see Kip i like him more and more.
      He is definitely one of the nicest guys i have met in this industry.
      sigpic
      PEACE, ADAM
      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Thanks guys. I appreciate that. And Matt, thank you especially. It was great to sit down with all you guys and talk without terrible amounts of work looming over our heads. We need to get together like that more often. It's your turn now...get the whole crew together and come down to St. Louis for the day. Let me know what works well for you.

In all honesty, I have to say that Matt and all the guys at Edge were the first people I met when I started Pale Night Productions and they are still my closest friends. They are amazingly stand-up guys (and gal).
        Kip Polley
        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
        We Engineer Fear

Comment

Like minded people usually do get along.
          Especially when you are dorks.
          LOL
          the funny thing is that might be why I appreciate the both of you so much, Doug and the guys from Fright Props, Adam from Poison Props, Jeff from Monstertronics, plus so so many others.
          I am a dork too, and honored to be involved in an industry that has such great people in it that take great pride in what they do while having fun doing it.
          And I think both of your companies developed some serrrrrriously innovative products this year.
          Kip the way you combined animation with cgi is awesomely insane. And Matt, the farting Frank cracks me up, plus the robot was killer.
          Last edited by Gore Galore; 04-26-2009, 03:34 PM.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Let me say from a buyers point

All you guys are great! Kip is kinda like the little brother of the family. I have slaped him a time or two and always feel guilty because I do lilke him lol! Anyway Adam, Doug, Kevin, Kip, Matt all you guys are stand up great assets to this industry! Shane and thats coming from on of the biggest mouths in the industry! Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Well all i have to say is....

I LOVE YOU MAN! lol!
              You guys ALL ROCK! BIG TIME!!!!!!!
              I hope honestly hope i retire late into my 80's in this business!
              But then again what would i do with myself????
              I'm WAY TOO MANIC to relax!
              sigpic
              PEACE, ADAM
              www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Working...
              X