spookyprops chainsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spookyprops chainsaw

has anyone or does anyone use these battery powered chainsaws? do they really sound like the real thing? how do they hold up?
    thanks.MSJ

They have very good we have been using one for a while. The speaker is very loud on it! good things about them are, they are rechargeable, lightweight, and they do not create toxic smoke. Love em.

- Frank
    Frank W. Balzer
    FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
    http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
    --------------------------------------------------
    www.RotHauntedHouse.com
    www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

Well i guess my clowning counterpart got un lucky? His speaker is low quality and it just sounds non realistic.

Comment

There is a company that was at Transworld that ripped off Spookyprops design.

Stay away from it (the ripoff company, not Spookprops). It sounds like ass, isn't nearly loud enough and if memory serves, runs for a very short time off of 6 AA batteries, IE no rechargeable.
        -Brandon Kelm
        Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

We've been using one of the Spookyprops chainsaws for several years now and it's definitely LOUD! It looks and sounds like the real deal! We've even had guests threaten to report us for being "unsafe". LOL They really believe they are being chased by a real chainsaw! I'd definitely recommend it! John's a great guy too!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
          X