Claustrophobia walls-HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claustrophobia walls-HELP!

Several months ago I purchased a set of claustrophobia walls off the haunted house trading post. They are new-2 walls, 2 blowers, and NO instructions. I contacted the person I purchased them from 3 or 4 times and got no help. Can someone PLEASE give me some instruction on how to put these up? I have no idea how to mount the walls or attach the blowers. It would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Have you looked at them at all? IE, pulled them out of a box and spread them out?

You pretty much screw them to a wall with drywall screws and washers, cut a hole in the back of the wall large enough for the blower snout, make a blower mount of your choice on the back of said wall and ta da...

If memory serves me, the walls need to be 48" apart, though I'm not positive on that. You basically want the bags *just* to touch in the center.
    -Brandon Kelm
    Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

By all means open the box, unless you plan upon returning it or selling it to someone else.
      Sometimes things can be too obvious as to how you assemble them, I find myself thinking:"It can't possibly be that simple, I must be missing a step here or I didn't have a page of the instructions?"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Send me your e-mail address to goksucats526@hotmail.com, Oak Island, who makes the walls, sent me a pdf version of the instructions last year, I'll shoot them to you ASAP, it was easy to put up, took us around 1 hour to get it all up and working.

Comment

Working...
        X